Sunday special - Name that Car Model!
Sunday special - Name that Car Model !
Example - a person who makes or repairs casks, barrels, etc. ---
Answer ; Cooper (mini)
1. a cowboy, esp. one in charge of saddle horses.
2. of or pertaining to a city; municipal
3. an excursion, journey, or voyage made for some specific purpose, as for
war or exploration.
4. an island suburb of Venice: cathedral; noted for Venetian glass
5. a scaling or mounting by means of ladders, esp. in an assault upon a
fortified place or a favorite vehicle of Tiger Woods
6. one of the vast, nearly level, treeless plains of the arctic regions of
Europe, Asia, and North America.
7. a person born under this sign, usually between April 20th and May 20th.
8. a component or constituent of a whole or one of the parts into which a
whole may be resolved by analysis or a popular skateboard company
9. to slip or get away, as from confinement or restraint; gain or regain
10. to pass or move over, along, or through.
11. a small, hardy horse of the American plains, descended from Spanish
12. the spiritual part of humans regarded in its moral aspect, or as
believed to survive death and be subject to happiness or misery in a life to
come or a popular type of train
13. an origin, creation, or beginning; or an old Sega console
14. a warship of the old sailing class, having a flush deck and usually one
tier of guns.
15. any of various major automobile races over a long, arduous course, esp.
an international car race held each year over the same course
[1. Wrangler (Jeep)
2. Civic (Honda)
3. Expedition (Ford)
4. Murano (Nissan)
5. Escalade (Cadillac)
6. Tundra (Toyota)
7. Taurus (Ford)
8. Element (Honda)
9. Escape (Ford)
10. Traverse (Chevrolet)
11. Mustang (Ford)
12. Soul (Kia)
13. Genesis (Hyundai)
14. Corvette (Chevrolet)
15. Grand Prix (Pontiac)
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !