Sunday Special - The final Frontier
Sunday Special- The final Frontier
1. Name the two planets in our system that have no moons...
2. Who was the SECOND American in space ?
3. Who was the first American woman in space ?
4. who was the SECOND man to walk on the moon ?
5. How many years since John Glenn went to space ?
6. What was the first telecommunications satellite named ?
7. What do we call the sun's "Breeze" ?
8. What do we call the ring of debris (possibly a destroyed planet) that's between Mars and Jupiter ?
9. More formal name of the "Dog Star", the brightest star in our sky....
10. What's the name of the star group known as the "Seven Sisters" ?
11. What were the three programs named that led to the USA's Lunar Landing ?
12. What was the name of the Apollo 11 Lunar Landing Module ?
13. What was the name of the first Shuttle, used for atmospheric tests only ?
14. What was the name of the comet that was visible for several months in 1996 ?
15. What was the name of the highly-touted comet that fizzled in 1973 ?
1. Mercury and Venus
2. Gus Grissom
3. Sally ride
4. Buzz Aldrin
5. ten years
7. "Solar Wind"
8. Asteroid Belt
15. Comet Kahoutek
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !