Sunday Special The Movies
Sunday Special The Movies
1. Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell star in this movie about a day that just keeps repeating and repeating and repeating...
2. Tom Hanks and Ed Harris finds difficulties in space.
3. An OCD afflicted Jack Nicholson and waitress Helen Hunt reluctantly find love.
4. "True love is worth the weight!"
5. Who played Terry Dolittle, Edwina Franklin, and Sister Mary Clarence?
6. Which Buster Keaton movie (1927), set in the Civil War, mainly focuses on a train (which has the same name as the movie)?
7. Trying to visit an old war buddy in a small town, Sylvester Stallone is arrested for vagrancy by the local sheriff.
8. This musical from 1964 stars Audrey Hepburn as a flower seller who is taken in by a professor intent on winning a wager.
9. What is the name of the movie which was based on a comic strip of the same name, with the title character being a Wreckless young boy?
10. A Chicago journalist goes back to her old high school as a student for research for a story she was given.
11. Michael Douglas hires his wife's lover, Viggo Mortensen, to kill her.
12. The scene: a character from Mythology who lives on earth is trying to go from "zero to hero" with the help of his friend who is half man, half goat.
13. "There's a dozen reasons it won't work and eleven guys who don't care."
14. Atmospheric conditions converge to put the lives of commercial fisherman in danger, with tragic results.
15. One big, hairy, slobbery, dog, one unhappy Charles Grodin and lots of trouble.
16. (1990) Kevin Bacon and Julia Roberts are two of a group of medical students who are literally playing games with life and death. They take turns having their hearts stopped, and then restarted again, in an effort to gain some insights into dying.
17. They sing! They dance. Velma kills. Roxie kills. Both go to jail! Mr. Razzle Dazzle is the fast talking lawyer. Velma and Roxie are free!
18. Alejandro charms the lovely Elena, while training to defeat the evil Montero.
19. Bonds of loyalty are put to the test when a hitman's son witnesses what his father does for a living.
20. Two men from opposite sides of the law are undercover within the Massachusetts State Police and the Irish mafia, but violence and bloodshed boil when discoveries are made, and the moles are dispatched to find out their enemy's identities.
21. A cab driver finds himself the hostage of an engaging contract killer as he makes his rounds from hit to hit during one night in LA.
22. A family determined to get their young daughter into the finals of a beauty pageant take a cross-country trip in their VW bus.
23. Two warriors in pursuit of a stolen sword and a notorious fugitive are led to an impetuous, physically-skilled, teenage nobleman's daughter, who is at a crossroads in her life.
24. A Polish Jewish musician struggles to survive the destruction of the Warsaw ghetto of World War II.
25. An extraterrestrial race forced to live in slum-like conditions on Earth suddenly finds a kindred spirit in a government agent who is exposed to their biotechnology.
1. Groundhog Day
2. Apollo 13
3. As Good As It Gets
4. Shallow Hal
5. Whoopi Goldberg
6. The General
7. First Blood
8. My Fair Lady
9. Dennis the Menace
10. Never Been Kissed
11. A Perfect Murder
13. Ocean's Eleven
14. The Perfect Storm
18. The Mask of Zorro
19. Road to Perdition
20. The Departed
22. Little miss Sunshine
23. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
24. The Pianist
25. District 9
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !