Sunday Special - Umber, Sienna, Chestnut, etc.
1. What collective name were country singing siblings Maxine, Jim-Ed and
Bonnie known as?
(Hint; #1 hit - The Three Bells
2. What famous messenger rode a borrowed horse named Brown Beauty?
3. What famous sports figure was nick-named the "Brown Bomber"?
4. What was the name of the Canadian pilot who's claim to fame was the
downing of the German pilot known as the Red Baron?
5. What was the title of the song whose melody was used for "Battle Hymn of
6. What's the name of the belt that most police officers wear when in
7. According to a hit song, who was "Badder than old King Kong, meaner than a Junkyard dog..."
8. What's the name of the TV Series Title Character employed by the TV News-magazine, FYI
9. Buster Brown lives in a shoe; what's his dog's name, who "lives in there too" ?
10. What NFL Hall-of-Famer portrayed football coach Montezuma Monroe in the film, Any Given Sunday
11. Name the man who led a raid on Harper's Ferry in 1859, and was hanged for it.
12. What percent of M&Ms are brown ?
13. Who Am I ??
I was raised in an Augusta, Georgia "House of Ill Repute".... I quit school in the seventh grade to work "The Streets" as a hustler and street musician, and shoe-shine boy... I grew up to be called a "Godfather".......
14. Which NFL team calls Paul Brown Stadium home?
15. Which series of films features a character named Dr. Emmet C. Brown ?
16. Name the band whose discography includes;
- "On the Dark Side" (1984) (#7)
- "Tender Years" (1984) (#31)
- "Tough All Over" (1985) (#22)
- "C-I-T-Y" (1985) (#18)
- "Small Town Girl" (1985) (#64)
- "Voice of America's Sons" (1986) (#62)
- "Pride and Passion" (1989) (#66)
17. What film venue did actor Johnny Mack Brown excel in ?
18. According to a Stephen Foster tune, who was "Born as a vapor on the summer air..."
19. Which is the Southernmost city in Texas ?
20. Fill in the Blank ;
The only two spiders in America that are harmful to humans are the Black Widow and the _____ _______ .
1. THE BROWNS
2. PAUL REVERE
3. JOE LOUIS
4. Roy Brown
5. "John Brown's Body"
6. A SAM BROWN BELT
7. Leroy Brown
10. Jim Brown
11. John Brown
13. James Brown
14. Cincinnati Bengals
15. Back to the Future
16. Beaver Brown Band
18. Jeannie with the Light Brown Hair
20. Brown Recluse
Hope y'all do well today, since NEXT Sunday will be the Numbers Game !!