Sunny Hawaiian Days or TATTRAT look at what you're missing!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you guys come, I'm not cooking.

Tatt, we've been having good waves on the south shore for like two weeks. We're supposed to get another swell through this weekend. Life is good.
It's OK with me if you don't cook. I'm living on cooked oatmeal, non-fat cottage cheese, and fish oil capsules! Plus, I've never had the kind of amazing dishes you can prepare, so I'll never know what I'm missing!

the cruelty of an average red sox fan, this is.

i hope your waves become as shallow as your demeanor, i.c. :dry:

grrrr, envy envy envy envy envy envy envy

Ok, sounds good. Just please don't cook off the Kobe beef I have in my freezer. It's my last 8 oz. of it.
You have a cruel streak, don't you? OK, it's a deal as long as I get to watch you when you eat it. (Sorry, that sounds kinds perverted, huh?) Anyway, I know you think I'm joking but I'll be the slightly older lady wandering the beach calling "yoo hoo, Iron Chef". You'll recognize me because I'll be wearing a way-too-loud, tourisy Hawaiian dress and carrying dishwashing gloves and laundry detergent!

You have a cruel streak, don't you? OK, it's a deal as long as I get to watch you when you eat it. (Sorry, that sounds kinds perverted, huh?) Anyway, I know you think I'm joking but I'll be the slightly older lady wandering the beach calling "yoo hoo, Iron Chef". You'll recognize me because I'll be wearing a way-too-loud, tourisy Hawaiian dress and carrying dishwashing gloves and laundry detergent!

And the rest of us will be following behind... at a safe distance!:LOL:

Must be nice. Don't know how I missed this post. I love Hawaii and miss it so much. We hope to go back next summer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom