Sunny Hawaiian Days or TATTRAT look at what you're missing!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ironchef

Executive Chef
I love living five minutes from the beach and five minutes from work. It means I can fit more things into my hectic schedule without the need to factor in things like commute time. Other than cooking, surfing is one of my passions. Now if only my friend could take better pictures.

Never been to Hawaii but would love to go!
Me too, Mama. Wait a minute - I'm thinking this thread IC started sounded vaguely like an invitation. Do you think he'd mind us dropping in? I'm pretty sure I could lay on the beach and take great photos of him surfing.

Hmm, a couple of days of IC cooking, us tanning and playing in the surf, crashing at his place on the beach at night... definitely sounds like an invite to me!!

We need to come up with some perks for IC, though. I would volunteer to keep the kitchen clean all the time and do all the dishes. Plus I'll do the laundry. (There will be a lot of towels since we'll be spending so much time on the beach.)

Ooooh, Laurie, it's good you're in too. IC said he doesn't bake much and his daughter loves cake. You could be the baker - I will do all the clean up during and after so you won't be too worn out to go to the beach!

How bout the pleasure of our wonderful company?? I suppose I could tend the beach bonfire and keep the coolers stocked?

Sure, I will bake a cake or too, as long as you don't want any sugar roses for them. I have enough of those to do. Mav, those are two very important jobs!

Terry, check your email again!

ironchef, you rock. Very cool photo indeed.

And, since we're all coming along to visit you, I'll bring you this gift:
00042867-445851_400.jpg

and what is so funny, my crew from Anarcino called me, and Bundy(bunnz) let me know, "Chef, you missin da kind cuz, whenz you cummin back?...<insert pigeon something or another>"...Life was so much better on the rock.

I miss my life in the 808, IC thanks a million for a million smiles my friend!

Back
Top Bottom