Sunshine here we come!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
:chef::)Tomorrow morning ( 6:30am) we'll be leaving for Mexico!
Home away from home. We've got the condo almost all the way furnished so it'll be a real vacation this time not a working vacation. We have a homeowners meeting one night but other than that and a few romantic dinners the only plans we have are sitting, walking, sunbathing, drinking, relaxing and enjoying each other and the friends we've made there.

I'll try to check in once in awhile.

See ya in 10 days!

smiles, Trish:):chef:

SWEEET! Will miss you while you are gone! Have a fabulous holiday and drink something fruity for mee too!!!

lol. I'll be sure to drink lots of fruity things for you! Thank you!!

I Wanna Goooooo.
13.gif

Well, since I can't, have LOTS of fun!!!

TG.. would love to have you!
Uncle Bob... Welcome to the family!!
Jp.. Hey, 2 hours a day will be fine. The condo is small!

Thanks!!!

YES Katie I should be but I had to watch LOST first and then pack for Paul. I got all my stuff together last night but my man has to do it at the last minute. :)

Trish,
have a wonderful relaxing time..You deserve it...
When you get back I want a run down on the trip and what happened on Lost tonight..Had to do an exchange so I missed the new episode darn darn darn!!!:LOL:

kades

I haven't seen tonight's episode of LOST yet (will watch it tomorrow with James), but if you go to www.abc.com you should be able to read a synopsis of tonight's show.

:)Barbara

You can watch it on ABC.com they have the whole episode. I won't tell ya what happened but.. OH MY GOODNESS that show has twists and turns! Very good tonight.

We made it here and it's beautiful as always.
Got most of the chores done yesterday so today will be NICE!! Sit at the bar or the beach and relax. We have a few meetings to arrange for the rest of the week... but will make time for TEQUILA!
Smiles, T

We made it here and it's beautiful as always.
Got most of the chores done yesterday so today will be NICE!! Sit at the bar or the beach and relax. We have a few meetings to arrange for the rest of the week... but will make time for TEQUILA!
Smiles, T

Oh girl, I am JEALOUS!!
Have lots of fun and take pics:)

Back
Top Bottom