Super Bowl LII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I knew every answer, including the "Purple People Eaters." They were an awesome defense. Fran Tarkenton and the Purple People Eaters faced Terry Bradshaw and the "Steel Curtain" in Super Bowl IX. What a game! Oh, the Steelers won.

CD

Both my wife and I knew every answer. We also picked the right team in the Super Bowl. :mrgreen:

We thought that the best of the SB commercials was Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr. doing the climactic dance routine from Dirty Dancing.

Last edited:
The Pats have cheated many, many times. I've heard a few of our on air guys, ex-professional football players, say while it's no secret that most teams take any advantage they can - including cheating, Bill Bellicheat and Shady Brady have taken it to another level. so bad that they keep getting caught.

One new story I heard was that they called in a fire alarm to the hotel of their opponent near the stadium in Foxboro, then send in fake housekeeping people to copy playbooks, and anything they could find.

Well, it doesn't matter this year. The Eagles are the champs!

That may or may not be true. But, the image problem the Pats have is that it is believable. Like you say, they've been caught, so when a new cheating story comes out, people are prepared to believe it, whether it is true or not.

CD

These are stories from guys who played and coached in the NFL. I'll tend to believe them, especially the way they talk about it, with such disappointment and disgust. The worst part is that Brady and his teams were probably always good enough to win without the cheating.

No matter. The Pats are already the odds on favorite to win next year at 4 - 1, lol.

Congratulations to the Eagles. They played a great game.

That is very sporting of you, Andy. But, I won't think any less of you if go out, sit in your car and scream profanities loudly for a minute or two. I've been there. Oh yeah, I've been there -- I'm a Steelers fan. :LOL:

CD

Back
Top Bottom