Superbowl XL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
So far, I have really been impressed with what they have done.
Honoring Rosa Parks and Coretta Scott King.
Having every MVP from every Superbowl { I would have loved to have been there with a few footballs for them to sign!!!}
Pittsburgh letting Jerome "The Bus" Bettis run onto the field alone! I almost teared up at that one!!
The only thing that they could have done better, was , Aaron Nevilles' microphone to have been louder. But to hear him and Aretha Franklin together...WOW!!

Okay, let's see how it goes! Go Steelers and Go Seahawks!!! May the best men win!!!

Let's make this a virtual cafe for Superbowl Sunday TXgirl.:LOL: I'm off to get me a drink. Hmmm, beer or coffee?

The Stones are NOT doing good on singing, just so so, but, Mick can still move!!!! LOL
Mick is 62, Keith is 62, Bill {bassist} is 69 and the drummer, Charlie is 64. So, I guess, they didn't do to bad with it!

My favorite commercials so far have to be the Fedex cavemen, that was hilarious. Budwieiser, thank goodnes has done themselvs proud with the streaker!! I love that one!!!

I'll have a Vanilla White Russian, thank you.

Whoops, back on...................

Last edited:
Ok... I have to say it..... There have been a few very bad calls! The umpires or refs or what ever they are blind....

I figured the game would bring me to tears at one point of the other...I didn't plan on being MAD... oh well

and I agree Texasgirl the Stones didn't do too well... Paul says it was just the way the music was mixed.

Hope you guys are having a good time.

We loved the Magic fridge commercial.

My hubby just came up to gripe about the Stones performance! He didn't give them any grace for their age! I have heard him laughing hilariously from time to time. this can only be the commercials!!!

ate a ton of cheese dip and cookies and ice cream! could find room for a vanilla white russian if only I knew what it was!!! What is it?

pdswife said:
Ok... I have to say it..... There have been a few very bad calls! The umpires or refs or what ever they are blind....

I figured the game would bring me to tears at one point of the other...I didn't plan on being MAD... oh well

and I agree Texasgirl the Stones didn't do too well... Paul says it was just the way the music was mixed.

Hope you guys are having a good time.

We loved the Magic fridge commercial.

I agree about the calls. I told dh that after that touchdown by Roethlisberger, they better win by at least 2 touchdowns now.

Oh crap, Seahawks just took back the ball:LOL:

Congrats to the Steelers and sympathy to the Seahawks...

I loved the commercials - but my favorite 2 were the "streaker" (Budweiser) and the colt pulling the wagon (Budweiser)!

Oh my poor blue team.... lol...

The cute and the streaker were great!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom