Superbowl XL Who are you rooting for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Superbowl XL who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i guess i like peetsburgh, but as soon as los gigantes de nueva york were eliminated, i stopped paying attention. i put some $ down on it (office box), so i'd better go find out what my numbers are...
besides, the devils (nhl) are climbing up in the standings, finally.

Let's just hope it's a good game. Not like the blowout of..what was it...'01, I think when the giants got a measly 7 for the game. I also hope the refs can call the game properly. (Does anyone remember the Patriot game?)

Again, I'm going with the Seahawks. Well, that, and if the Steelers win, my h will have to deal with his cousin's bragging for the next 6 months.

jkath said:
Let's just hope it's a good game. Not like the blowout of..what was it...'01, I think when the giants got a measly 7 for the game.

I know some people who are Ravens fans, and they thought that was the best game ever! :-p

John

I predict the Penguins will win it by a safety, but Bettis will hit a grand slam in the 3rd period. :-p

Actually, my dislike for the Seahawks is overshadowed by my deep-seated hatred for the Steelers, so I'll be rooting for the birds in all their '80s teal-green glory. I'm sure my family will be rooting for the birds from their living room in Kent, WA.

I've had a hard time taking pro ball seriously since the Oilers left Houston and became the (gag) Titans. AFAIAC, college football is where the excitement is. Go Vols and Gig 'em Aggies!!! :mrgreen:

I have no vested interest - Cowboys haven't had a chance since Jerry fired Jimmy. MY Super Bowl game this year was in the Rose Bowl. HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!

As for SB XL - I'll probably root for the Seahawks ... not because I'm a fan as much as I hate the Steelers (they were the spoiler that kept the Cowboys out of the SB a couple of times).

Last edited:
My wife is a Seahawks fan and I used to be a Steelers fan many many years ago. Now I honestly don't even know when it's going to be played LOL! (not that I really even care).

~ Raven ~

Back
Top Bottom