Support for Patty1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
I hope you won't mind this Patty, I just heard about your Mom and I'm so sorry. I know there are others who would like to offer you support and I hope you are OK with me posting this so that others can offer some virtual hugs. Take care sweet lady, I know how hard it is for you right now. Sending you hugs and care from far away.

Patty...whatever you are going through please know that you've got some friends here to give you some support...in whatever form that may be...whenever you need it. :flowers:

Patty
we have not had the chance to speak, yet you are part of the DC family and are cared for. Please know you will be in my thoughts and have many prayers for your mother. If there is anything that will help you or her, please let us know so we can try to ease your hurt.
kadesma

Patty, you are in my thoughts and prayers for all you are going through. As said above, you are a part of this DC family and you are loved. Take good care of yourself. {{{{{{{{{{PATTY1}}}}}}}}}}

i'm not sure what went wrong with your Mom, though i am offering my support, dear gal. we're here for you.

Patty - Lots and lots of hugs for you... my thoughts are with you in your difficult time - best to you :flowers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom