Surprise, Cat! We Are Coming! Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MammaCat

Washing Up
We have set the plans today, Cat. We're coming for the holidays! We will arrive Tuesday, November 26, and will be leaving Monday, January 6. I've emailed you the itinerary.

Don't be late to pick us up in your new car. If you are late, we will sell you upriver to the gypsies and ship Joy back home with us.

Hello, everyone! This is going to be quite the adventure! Cat told us she is doing all the cooking for the holiday feasts and the rest of the meals. If all goes well, we won't need the fire extinguishers or the hospital's emergency room.

Cat, we can post our fun side by side to these nice people here. Won't this be wonderful! I can hardly wait, dearest girl. Your Papa and I miss you terribly. Your Papa is out on the sea and when he left to board her, he said although he loves the sea and his fishing, he misses you very badly.

We will have a good long visit with you and DA, just as you wanted.

Merry Christmas, my darling girl.

I love you.

MammaCat

How exciting, MammaCat!

I can't imagine how excited Cat is/will be and I don't imagine she'll be a second late picking you up. I'll bet she'll be there early and with bells on!:LOL:

Bring on the fun. We look forward to having you join us.

Last edited:
OHHHHHHHH! I can not wait! I am glad you made the posting of it here. Now everyone on the website will see!

I will not be late! But the gypsies are much fun. Perhaps I could visit them. Ha!

This will be very much fun! Yes, we can make postings side by side. You are to be bringing your new laptop? I want to see of it!

I am so happy of this!

Merry Christmas, Mamma and Papa!

Love,
~Cat

How wonderful! I'm so happy you will be sharing the holidays together! I'm sure you will all have a great time and we look forward to hearing all about your trip :)

OHHHHHHHH! I can not wait! I am glad you made the posting of it here. Now everyone on the website will see!

I will not be late! But the gypsies are much fun. Perhaps I could visit them. Ha!

This will be very much fun! Yes, we can make postings side by side. You are to be bringing your new laptop? I want to see of it!

I am so happy of this!

Merry Christmas, Mamma and Papa!

Love,
~Cat

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: There goes that wicked sense of humor of yours again! We all are so happy for you Cat. :angel:

Cat, you once said that you thought you and I had a lot in common. More so than you realize. My first husband used to ship out on large oil tankers as a chef. And my second husband was a commercial fisherman. So I understand readily the dangers your father faces out on the water. My heart goes out to you and your parents every time he leaves the shore. I hope all his catches are big ones. I have strong ties to the sea. My grandfather was a tug boat captain. He used to guide those big tankers into their berths. Me? I get deathly sea sick! :angel:

Last edited:
This will certainly be wonderful! Thank you! But, Cat, I cannot bring my laptop. The Hertz is different from ours, and it won't work. You have two computers there and so I shall need to use one of yours.

Nevertheless, this will be wonderful for all of us. It is difficult to be so far away from Cat. Aunt Stela is a lovely, caring woman, and I miss her also. This visit will do well for me; I will be able to see Cat in her new environment.

I know she won't be late. I was teasing her. There is one thing about her I am proud of: she is never late for anything, and always early. Annoyingly early. She was this way with me when we had appointments and other things that required us to be there at a certain time.

She did not get this from me. I plan to be late to my own funeral.

Cat wants a real, live tree for Christmas. They have a plastic one. You will get your wish, Cat. This time, this year, you will get what you want.

She does not want presents. She wants donations to the charities she supports, and she will get them. She wanted us to be there.

Merry Christmas, Cat.

MammaCat

Cat, you once said that you thought you and I had a lot in common. More so than you realize. My first husband used to ship out on large oil tankers as a chef. And my second husband was a commercial fisherman. So I understand readily the dangers your father faces out on the water. My heart goes out to you and your parents every time he leaves the shore. I hope all his catches are big ones. I have strong ties to the sea. My grandfather was a tug boat captain. He used to guide those big tankers into their berths. Me? I get deathly sea sick! :angel:

Thank you, Addie. You are a dear soul. We do worry.

MammaCat

Cat, you once said that you thought you and I had a lot in common. More so than you realize. My first husband used to ship out on large oil tankers as a chef. And my second husband was a commercial fisherman. So I understand readily the dangers your father faces out on the water. My heart goes out to you and your parents every time he leaves the shore. I hope all his catches are big ones. I have strong ties to the sea. My grandfather was a tug boat captain. He used to guide those big tankers into their berths. :angel:

Look at this, Mamma. She understands this! Thank you so very much, Addie. When Papa goes to the sea, we do worry. I did not know of this!

With love,
~Cat

Indeed! I must go find my bed now, Cat. Sweet dreams to everyone here, thank you all for your kindness, and I shall visit again soon.

Good night, sweet girl. I love you. We will be together next month!

Love,
MammaCat

Oh this is so very exciting! I shall not sleep tonight!

Now I realize I must make good regular food for them in between the holidays feastings.

I hope I can do this! I must make them proud.

With love,
~Cat

Look at this, Mamma. She understands this! Thank you so very much, Addie. When Papa goes to the sea, we do worry. I did not know of this!

With love,
~Cat

Cat one time my husband went out to sea. At about three in the morning I heard the door open. I got up and went out into the hall. It was my husband. I got so angry at him. I thought he had gotten drunk and missed his boat. It was a few minutes before I noticed that he was wrapped in a Coast Guard blanket. He had on only his undershorts and his watch. The fishing vessel he was on had gone down so fast that the crew didn't even have time to lower the lifeboat. Fortunately they managed to get off a Mayday giving their location. My husband was down in the focsle sleeping and just made it up on deck before he had to jump overboard with the rest of the crew. The Coast Guard was there in about eight minutes and fished them out of the Atlantic Ocean. When I realized what had happened, I started to shake all over. Not easy being married to someone who is married to the sea. :angel:

Last edited:
The moment you and her Papa step off that plane, she will have her Christmas presents. :angel:

Yes I shall! Have you ever been so very happy that you feel your heart is to explode with happiness?

It is what I feel now!

With love,
~Cat

We have set the plans today, Cat. We're coming for the holidays!......
That has to be the best Christmas present of all! It's rather early to wish "happy and blessed Christmas" to you all, but I'm sure we'll have more chances for greetings and salutations. Have a very safe trip here. Look forward to your "dueling posts" when you are side-by-side. :LOL:

Cat, I am so happy and excited for you I'm :w00t2: with joy! This announcement is like Christmas coming early for you!

Back
Top Bottom