Survivor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With just a tiny bit of controversy attached. I guess they had to do something to boost the slipping ratings.

I watched the very first show of the first season, but man I have to say I lost interest fast. It just goes on and on with no answers. It's annoying to me.

I have watched Survivor ever since season 1, show 1 aired 6 summers ago. I thought tonight's episode was good. It takes time for the "characters" to develop. I like the new plot twists and how they've kept exile island. The challenges seem to get more difficult every show.

It doesn't start here for 40 minutes. I can't wait... though I am a little upset by the way the split up the teams this time. It just doesn't seem right to me.

I have to say that I had never watched this show at all until tonight. Partly because of the splitting up of ethnic groups, I think; it piqued my curiousity. With my little dish I can get east and west coast channels along with the Phoenix channels; I got busy and missed the New York showing and just watched the Los Angeles showing; have to say I am not surprised as to who got voted off.

I watched a "Survivor" show once and did not like it. I go in for spy and mystery stories as well as law and hospital shows.

Jill and Jolie

Well in that case... you'll be happy to know that ER starts this week!!!

What Survivor????????? We haven't heard anything since the last Survivor finished and we usually keep in line with the States, although last time we were a few weeks behind cause we had the Commonwealth games.
Where is it? Is it Christmas Island? My beautician's husband is a set builder and he has been away for a while building the challenges etc but I didn't think it would start so soon. DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY SECRETS!!!!!

I finally got to watch it tonight, taped by a friend, on Thursday. I think the ethnic split is rediculous and it seems thqt most of the survivors do as well. Yeah I liked that they kept Exile Island as well.

Survivor was good and the ethnic split is ok and I can't see why everyone makes such a big fuss over it. (news media). Everyone is proud of who they are so whats the big deal? I seen a special on survivor and they are told what to do alot to make the show interesting.I don't care tho, it's still a good show. Better then drug lords and alot of killing.

I don't know thumper... I just think that with all the worlds problems... splitting people into groups by ethnics is silly. WHY separate people instead of bringing them together??

I am not a Survivor fan--will watch the last few episodes. But the premise of this show is absolutely heinous. NO excuse for it except for the controversy of it.

Gretchen, if you find the premise absolutely heinous and feel there is no excuse for it then why will you watch the last few episodes? I am just curious.

I personally do not like that show or any other similar reality shows, but to each his own. I am lucky enough to have a remote with fresh batteries so I can change the channel :)

Survivor is my only realty show. I usually enjoy it. I didn't think the racial divide was any more bizarre, than last seasons old women, old men, young women, young men divide. They'll have to merge into two tribes soon anyway. Then when the merged tribe with more members of one tribe than the other begins voting the outnumbered out, I suppose it will look racial. Although, that pretty much happens every seaon regardless of race.

Back
Top Bottom