Sushi Record

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
I did it. :mellow: I broke my record for eating sushi. 46 pieces for lunch today. :chef: But fish is healthy! :rolleyes: So Im VERY healthy..... right? :ermm: :LOL:
To me each piece of good sushi is like kissing a beautiful woman. And man, did I make out today!! LOL! hee hee hee..... :in_love:
Im broke.... I splurged.... I just needed it. Now I feel guilty. But went to Indianapolis for a technology convention last week. So..... ahhhhh. I deserve it? I.... think. *rubbing belly*

Don't you dare feel guilty sush! Guilt spoils the fish! :LOL:

What a great treat! It's my favorite treat to me!!!!!! Glad you enjoyed it.:cool:

David and I did the same thing last week..( well, not quite as much) but we enjoyed it. Glad you did too!!!

Boy, Sush, that's a lot of carbo you have in there! Even though I am a rice lover, I could only eat a maximum of 10. A light dinner is what you need after all this!!

You need to find yourself a good sushi buffet DS. Come up to MA and I will take you to a few. Between you and me, we will make the place lose their profit margin.

I would give up my right arm for a good plate of sushi. It is the only food I have ever been addicted to. I NEED it every once in a while. I actually stopped at the sushi buffet for lunch today. For $10 (after tax and tip) I ate well over $100 worth.

GB said:
I would give up my right arm for a good plate of sushi. It is the only food I have ever been addicted to. I NEED it every once in a while. I actually stopped at the sushi buffet for lunch today. For $10 (after tax and tip) I ate well over $100 worth.

Ooookay! I think I need to make a little trip to MA!! Our all you can eat is $26 and its only in the evening. Its cash only though. LOL. I have to say Sush, I've never actually counted the pieces of sushi I have eaten, but I think I could give you a run for your money. You GB and I would DEFINITELY clean the place out. Add kitchenelf and they would lock the doors when they saw us coming.

And don't worry about the carb thing. Thats just the latest "thing". Carbs are very important and rice is a really good one. You did GOOD!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I did it. :mellow: I broke my record for eating sushi. 46 pieces for lunch today. :chef: But fish is healthy! :rolleyes: So Im VERY healthy..... right? :ermm: :LOL:
To me each piece of good sushi is like kissing a beautiful woman. And man, did I make out today!! LOL! hee hee hee..... :in_love:
Im broke.... I splurged.... I just needed it. Now I feel guilty. But went to Indianapolis for a technology convention last week. So..... ahhhhh. I deserve it? I.... think. *rubbing belly*

You are my kind of sushi partner... if you are ever in Dallas... look me up, we can have a sushi bonanza!!

Oh.. just so you know.. this will be the kiss of death post... no one else will post to this thread now.

I did GOOD? :huh: :bb: Thanks Alix!!!!!
Sattie Im Sooooooo THERE! Seriously, when Im in your area I shall ask you to dinner. :)

Theres a place here for $20 bucks.... all you can eat sushi. You folks might recognize this, the sushi comes via boat. There is a small river with boats that bring you the goods. :) Ive only seen one boat sink. :LOL:

i got you beat Sush. The place I went to yesterday was all you can eat sushi for $8 and change.

Eight bucks?!?!? :huh: Dare I ask whats in the roll? I cant imagine that its of good quality. :ermm: But GB, I trust you man.
7.gif

It is a new resaturant. It is both Chinese and Japanese. For the buffet they have your standard Chinese fare, but for the sushi they put out three large boats and keep them filled. The have maki and nigiri sushi as well as other things. Each time I go the selection is completely different. The quality is much better than what I would expect for the price. Were I paying by piece then I would probably drop $50 or $60 to get what I want.

My guess is that they will soon realize that most people are eating the sushi and not as much Chinese as they had hoped so maybe they will be raising their prices sometime soon. I will be eating there often until that happens.

There is a place here like that for $9. The sushi is below average and not at the proper temp. BUT.... hey..... its $9 bucks! :chef: Plus they have Chinese too, so you cant go wrong. GB.... we are like 2 peas in a pod man. :)

Once, I won third place at a sushi contest after eating 16 pieces of sushi (large ones) and drinking 3 cups of sake in 3 minutes! These kind of experience makes you favor sushi a bit less though

Back
Top Bottom