T.V. show,Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the witch deserved the poison oak!! Actually, much more than that.
As for George. He will move on and get over Meredith, hopefully, with the Doctor that set his shoulder. I think that they need to slow Meredith down, she's getting a bad name. I think it's funny that Izzy is flirting with Denny too. That'll put a bug up what's his face!!

She's getting too close to Denny. I hate to say it but I don't think they're planning on keeping him long if you catch my drift.

I know, and it's sad!! I don't know what is going to happen next week, but, the previews show the idiot says something to Denny that really makes the situation worse. The look in his eyes when he was defibulating him, made me think he was going to kill him.

i feel bad for george as well... and as for him and the doc who set his shoulder hooking up... it's going to happen, or else they wouldn't have introduced the character. at the very least it will make somone else jealous. i don't like it, but i'm pretty sure thats the way thingswill shape up.

i think meredith is about to go through a bad spell, izzy really resented her for hurting george... mcdreamy is going to be her best friend for awhile... and may start to fall for him again.. which is unfortunate b/c is seemed like mcdreamy and his wife were starting to get along again.

I was thinking about the last scene of the show again today - poor George! I feel so bad for him. He needs to get out of the odd couple's apartment though. I bet that his shoulder doc and him will hook up - I can't wait to see what happens.

The friend thing is not going to work with McDreamy and Meredith - you can't stay friends after that - so they have to wind up together, I'm sure.

I awas dissapointed in Stud Muffin - I hope they don't make him out to be a villian - I like him.

college_cook said:
which is unfortunate b/c is seemed like mcdreamy and his wife were starting to get along again.

I disagree. He's trying, but I think it is apparent it ain't gonna work. She's trying harder than he is, but deep down I don't think McDreamy wants it, and it takes two to tango. He's too far gone from the start, regardless of how hard he tries.

As for Meridith and George, I feel for George, but at the same time she was vulnerable too. Not justifying what she did, but the whole situation was a disaster waiting to happen. When it seems that life is gloomy, and someone you know has feelings for you starts saying all things perfect, it's tough to maintain composure. At the same time, his feelings were no secret, and it was obvious this outcome would happen. I do think there's a chance of him and the doc that set his shoulder. Best shot he's got IMO, and she came on to him.

Izzy is getting stupid. She and Stud Muffin aren't a couple, but they are, well, how do you say this properly, enjoying each other's physical attributes on a seemingly regular basis. Then she's suddenly hot to trot for a guy that is on his death bed? She needs to pull her head out of her posterior orfice. The look in his eyes when shocking the patient did seem like he'd just as soon kill the guy, since he's trying to work things out with Izzy. Oh, but they aren't a couple. I almost feel for Stud Muffin now. I don't think they're portraying him as a villian, but a very unhappy and jealous guy friend (not boyfriend since they aren't a couple). Then again, what goes around comes around. He wasn't that nice in the get go.

T'was kind of nice having Yang & Burke take somewhat of a secondary role.

As for Addison and the poison oak, man it sucks to be her! Moral of the story, pre-check what you are doing, where, and may be planning to use before doing so. I think she had somewhat of an epiphone when Bailey blasted her about her marriage going to pieces. I think that may have been her realization of the beginning of the end of her & McDreamy.

Noticeably absent this episode: McSteamy. He was a big part last week, then suddenly a no show this week? Seems bazaar to me.

Good to see George and the redhead nurse patching things up too. Maybe something there for him in the long run, I don't know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom