"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 02-22-2006, 11:10 AM   #31
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to college_cook
Does anyone else think that George and Meredith have a shot together? He's one of the main characters so if they turn that relationship really sour they may as well ax him from the show... which I don't think they'll do. He has the best relationship with the resident... Dr. Bailey I think? He's too important of a character for him to get the ax, he mediates too many disputes, and he really acts as the non-sexual male friend for the girls in a large way... they come to him with lots of problems, it seems like.

I do think that McSteamy and Addison are going to end up together and that her marriage with McDreamy is basically dead.

Yang and Burke will be together for awhile, but I don't know about forever. Something tells me she'll scare when he mentions marriage or kids or something like that.

I don't think Izzy and Alex will keep hooking up for too long either. She was pretty sour on the whole thing.... but I think if George and Meredith stick together Izzy may get jealous... there was a lot of tension between Izzy and George for awhile... talking about "feeding the beast".... and I don't think either of them realize how they might feel for each other.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:11 PM   #32
Head Chef

Send a message via MSN to BigDog Send a message via Yahoo to BigDog
I'm not sure I'd say George has the best connection with Bailey (Dr. Hitler). Yeah, he was there when she gave birth, which I thought was a hilarious scene. George just seems to have the best located head on his shoulders, from a rationale point.

I do see Izzy and Stud Muffin being short lived. There is some sort of something between Izzy and George, I agree. I also agree on the thought that Yang will weird out at the next step of a relationship presented by Burke. I think the next step he will pitch is marriage, as the persona of his character tends to lean towards a more conservative paradigm. At least that's what I see.

Addison has become a rather intricate part of the show to varying degrees, so if McSteamy and her hook up, he's gotta stick around too. Under that notion, I think it would drive McDreamy insane and he'd leave. As previously mentioned, I agree that the likliness of that happening is slim to none. At the same time, I don't see Addison, Grey, McSteamy and McDreamy being able to reside under one roof, even if it is a place of employment.

Here's a track I just thought of. McSteamy seemed impressed with Stud Muffin, and seemed to take a shot at coaxing him into plastic surgery. Perhaps Addison, McSteamy, and Stud Muffin all go back to New York. This frees Izzy up for George and whatever is going on there. I think the show can afford to lose Addison and McSteamy for sure. Stud Muffin maybe not so easily, since he's an intricate part to the little clique of interns. Then again, other than his issue of passing the boards, he doesn't really play a huge role outside of he and Izzy's closet adventures. Oh, and he caught the bazooka bit, but pretty much faded after in those episodes.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:02 PM   #33
Executive Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to Michelemarie
Yang aggervates me - I like Burke, and she needs to lighten up a bit. George needs someone nice - he is too nice! I think him and Meredith would make a great couple - but I don't think it is headed that way. I love Bailey - she is one of my favorites. Izzy gets on my nerves too. I have always thought studmuffin was a hottie - and of course, McDreamy........... McSteamy needs to go. I mean really, what kind of friend is he?
Old 02-22-2006, 09:37 PM   #34
Cook

Location: South Australia, Australia, The southern Hemisphere, The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe
what season r u up to cause it im waiting for season 2 to start here in oz.

luv Kim and Krysten
Old 02-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #35
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to college_cook
Season 2 is running right now
Old 02-23-2006, 05:21 PM   #36
Cook

Location: South Australia, Australia, The southern Hemisphere, The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe
wat kinda cool things happen and do meredith and mcdreamy end up together again cause i hate his ex wife. do yang and the black guy get back together.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:32 PM   #37
Executive Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to Michelemarie
Cheese-lover - I did not see the first season - was McDreamy with his wife or have they always been apart? You really don't want us to tell you what happens, do you?
Old 02-26-2006, 07:13 PM   #38
Cook

yeah i do cause then if i miss an episode it doesn't matter so much. Theat and it means i can annoy my sisters by knowing and them not. Im one of seven kids i need to have something they dont
Old 02-26-2006, 07:31 PM   #39
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelemarie
Cheese-lover - I did not see the first season - was McDreamy with his wife or have they always been apart? You really don't want us to tell you what happens, do you?
They were apart most of the first season. Noone knew anything about her until she walked in one evening while Meredith and him were talking and introdced herself, Meredith said "Shephard?" and she said "Yes, and you must be the one that is sleeping with my husband

Here is the entire 1st season.
Old 02-26-2006, 07:38 PM   #40
Master Chef

i've heard of that show, i think. if Mom buys me cable i'll watch it.