Take Photos of your Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow Bill your kitchen is really cool.

I moved to my new house last year and a big kitchen is what I wanted and I am glad I got it finally (after years of living in apts and using amber appliances half of which did not work). I don't have kitchen pictures but have two links to my house pixs. These were taken a year ago when I moved in for my family who is all around the globe. Since they cannot come visit me right away they wanted to see my house so I took pictures for them and posted them on yahoo. I have been lazy to update pictures since my camera has died on me.

Both links have kitchen pictures along with others. Put these links in your URL and they should direct you to the pixs.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/faiyazrasheed/album?.dir=9ad6

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/faiyazrasheed/album?.dir=23a0

Yakuta your house is beautiful and I LOVE the kitchen. I can imagine you in there cooking up a strom!

This thread is great. Will steal daughter's digicam soon and take photos of this place too.

I also still want everyone to open their fridge doors and take photos, as I mentioned once before somewhere. But no prettying it up allowed, OK?

Can't wait Mud.

Are you sure you REALLY want to see the inside of my fridge? It's not a happy sight.

Believe me nobody wants to see the inside of my fridge. We have so much stuff in there I sometimes have to remove things to find what I need. Dh cleaned it last week and I'm still trying to find where he put everything. Some of it he moved to one of them in the garage.

:( I tried to upload my kitchen photos... but they are toooo big.
I know there are ways to make the files smaller but... I'm an air head and will have to wait for my hubby to help me. Sorry.:mad:

lol.. well, I got two of the three kitchen photos to load in "members photos"
my account doesn't have room for the third. The one that's missing shows the refrige, two ovens and some more cupboards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom