Take Photos of your Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got it at Home Depot. Pretty sure you have one of those! Let me just go see if I can find what brand it is.

Here is a link. Mine is like the one on the left, but the light covers on mine are white, not coloured. Home Depot has LOTS of way cool kits that are really reasonable.

Last edited:
I can't find it Alix. When I click on the link, it takes me to the main lighting page and there are a BUNCH of stuff there. :eek:)

Phooey. Look on the left and click on Track lighting kits. Mine is the one on the left. Hampton Bay.

I started to take photos of my kitchen... and the batteries in the camera are shot. It'll take them a few hours to recharge and by then it will be dark here so... I'll do it for you tomorrow. : )

Come on everyone!! Get some pictures going. We're talking cooking here, where do you cook?? Me, Alix, Michele and pds are the only ones that have a kitchen?:mrgreen: :LOL:

Last edited:
We live in a rental townhouse. Our kitchen is tiny, and essentially attached to our dining room (no wall). Dining room would be a nice pic, but you'd get the tiny kitchen, starting with the ice box.

Maybe.

If you don't want to BigDog, that's okay. I was teasing.
I just like to see what others have and the decor.

I am just waiting for my kitchen to be clean enough to take a pic of :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully today I will take a shot of my upstairs kitchen. My downstairs kitchen will not be shown here though. For one thing, since we had our last floor down there it is in complete chaos, but there also is not a lot of light down there so the few pictures I have taken never come out.

I don't know how to use the digital camera, and I don't know how to post them either. Perhaps DH will do it for me. yeah!!!!!!!!

Yeah we have two, but we never use them both. For a while we were only using the downstairs one, then we switched to the upstairs one. We do use the fridge and freezer downstairs, but that is about it right now.

licia said:
What is the reason for having 2?
We have an in-law apartment downstairs. There is a full kitchen and bath plus a separate entrance that goes out to the pool.

GB said:
I am just waiting for my kitchen to be clean enough to take a pic of :ROFLMAO:

Same here... Our tiny tiny "culinary playground" is always overflowing with "stuff", I think I need to hire a mini-bulldozer or something to make it tidy... however I will get it done sooner or later!!:-p

Here is my upstairs kitchen.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    305.4 KB · Views: 189
replete with a little angel, no less.

nice kitchen geebs. i can see you in there cooking up a storm.

Back
Top Bottom