Take Photos of your Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Corazon, love the kitchen!! I like the idea of the frig pics too. All mine has is graduation pics of my boys and a few of my friends kids and a niece and nephew.

Michele, your kitchen is great!! And look at that sweet face!! Jace is soo cuuute!!

Thanks Texasgirl. I couldn't resist sending the picture of Jace - we cook everyday in his kitchen downstairs. He loves it. His all time favorite thing to do is sit in my arms while I try to cook dinner (he is heavy!). Future chef maybe?

Oh yeah! I have a sling that I put on and sit him in there so I can have use of both hands. He just loves it. He even goes as far as pointing to all the things need to make a grilled cheese (starting with pan from pot rack) then to the fridge, spatula, etc. We make it and I put him in the high chair to eat and he does't want it - he just wanted to make it!:LOL:

I have been trying to clean up my kitchen, so I could take pictures, but I think I am just going to have to do it as is. Our house is just so cloged up (that's what having 5 kids will do to you). :blush:
Love the recks with pots, want to get one too. Where is a good place to look for them, are they hard to install, do they hang low enough, so short person (like me) can get to it (I have high sealing in the kitchen), anything else I should know about before choosing one?
Okay, I'll try to take pictures tonight, if kids behave, DW is not home tonight, so I'm on my own...

You all have beautiful kitchens. It's really cool to see them here. Here are different angles of mine, including the dining room which was recently painted in a ripe wheat color. Our kitchen was painted in a sage color. We carried out the vintage Italian theme throughout the dining area, kitchen and dinette. I've also included a picture of our dinette which is where we hang out the most. I have yet to paint this room.

Attachments

• 100_0001.JPG
    100_0001.JPG
    396.5 KB · Views: 179
Oops...something happened while attaching the rest of the photos. I'll place them in "Member Photos" until I can reduce them. Argh!

Last edited:
Thanks TXgirl! I love the tile backsplash too. It was a MUST option when we began building the house.

I've had tile in every place we lived, that's what dh does, but, this time for some reason, he doesn't want it. I think he just doesn't want to do the work!! I really miss it too. It's so easy to clean up and it just looks so much better!

I love the tile too! That is part of my (dream) renovation. My dad can do it, but one thing is connected to the next - sink - counter - backsplash and cabinets - walls - appliances - maybe next year :ermm: - anyways....

CharlieD - I love potracks myself. I have a low ceiling so mine hangs pretty low (DH doesn't like it that low) - our potrack is mounted into the studs in the ceiling. I have been looking for years for one that I liked (since I lived in Vegas in 99!) I like this one because it is wrought iron and has the cut italian glass in it. It is really pretty up close, the picture doesn't do it justice. Believe it or not, I found my at TJ Maxx - it had to have been mismarked because I called the company for an installation question and they were floored where I got it and what I paid! Good luck in your search and thanks for noticing!

What my pictures don't show is the new stainless pot rack/pot bar I hung over the window. It's almost flush up against the wall, and the opening for the window gives room for the pans I have up there to swing a little sideways. Best $25 I've spent in a while. It freed up a rolling shelf in the cabinet to the left of the stove, so I can put my baking pans and sheets down there instead of crammed in the cabinet between the dishwasher and the fridge.

here's mine

I don't like a lot of 'clutter', but I DO like a lot of counter and storage space.
228kitchen2-med.jpg

I just looked at the pictures I took of my kitchen, it is embarrassing to even look at them, what a mess. My wife has been working crazy hours, I just don’t have enough time to cook, take care of kids, and clean up. So, don’t judge me, please. Now, how do I get the pictures in here?

Whatever the reason, but I can't get my picks in here.

Attachments

• P1010299.JPG
    P1010299.JPG
    341.7 KB · Views: 150
  • P1010300.JPG
    P1010300.JPG
    334.2 KB · Views: 158
Oh, here are some of them. Okay, so the first one is the left side of the kitchen as you walk into it. The second is our sunroom turn dining room, we do not have formal dining room, as it is beeing used as library/piano room. So for major events we just set tables in the living room. There wouldn't be enough room in the formal dining room anyway. Oh, yeah, thouse are the little monsters. :mrgreen: Boys were never that hard. Boys are not in the picks.

Okay hopefuly it will work now. I wish I head a panoramick camera.

Attachments

• P2260296.JPG
    P2260296.JPG
    370.4 KB · Views: 176
  • P2260297.JPG
    P2260297.JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 172

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom