Tales of Tuxie the Cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Last night Tuxie jumped up on the table where the water sprayer was sitting and somehow knocked it off the table onto the floor . The sprayer bottle broke open on the bottom and all the water spilled out onto the hardwood floor. I wonder if Tuxie had this in mind because he got tired of getting sprayed every time he started to go after the other cats. Now I have no sprayer and I think Tuxie accompished his purpose. :glare:
He is a very vocal cat , even tho I cannot hear him (I'm deaf) I can see his mouth meowing. He also follows me all over the house . He likes to play with the toy mouse and I have no idea where it went. He most likely flipped it under furniture somewhere. :rolleyes: ....brief interupption while typing this... Tuxie just climbed into my arms for 5 seconds. :)
I can't get down on my knees to look under the furniture, due to bad arthritic knees and torn ligaments so the mouse is safe for now :cool: There are lost ping pong balls and tennis ball too all are hiding from the cat .
Tales of Tuxie will continue another day.....

I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing from the time he knocked off the water bottle :devilish: to the time he jumped in your arms :angel:.

These are my two favorite cat toys because they can't lose them. Oh, and the cats seem to enjoy them too! They are constantly trying to figure out how to get the balls out!

Attachments

• cat-toy-1.jpg
    cat-toy-1.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 159
  • cat-toy-2.jpg
    cat-toy-2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 184
I got them at Petsmart. The red one is nice because it has replaceable cardboard inserts for them to sharpen their claws. When one side wears out, you flip it over.

We don't have a petsmart here where i live but there is one in Joplin, Missouri...not too far from where i live so i'll have to check it out. THANK YOU!

I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing from the time he knocked off the water bottle :devilish: to the time he jumped in your arms :angel:.

These are my two favorite cat toys because they can't lose them. Oh, and the cats seem to enjoy them too! They are constantly trying to figure out how to get the balls out!

I have 4 trackball games but need more inserts. Funny thing is Tuxie likes to sit in the empty one :LOL: . Tuxie , Ginger , Blackie and Snowy play with Trackball but Gracie could care less for it. Snuggies sometimes play with it. Next time I go to Petsmart I am getting more games for them and more toy mice.

Hi there! I was going to post these in another thread, but I just uploaded the pictures. Your Tuxie reminds me of Cassie, a pet I had for 18 years. Here are some photos, though they aren't that clear.
img_776060_0_b1e679727f4dc08929e2ec23deb4b085.jpg

img_776060_1_d295dfe2269a766eca712bf605e9afdf.jpg

img_776060_2_e446aa3ad196a0b83fd5ea491411c091.jpg

Here is the link to my photo album so you can see how Cassie looks like Patches.
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/members/2391-albums123.html
Thank you for sharing your album with me! :) Cassie has been gone for almost 9 years. She decided to get preggers too when I went on vacation to the Bahamas..... long story. I found her at the local Humane Society in western NY state. She was my first and only cat. I haven't had a cat since.

You made me smile! :)

My cats love the track ball! They really go nuts when I put a little cat nip on the insert.

Their fav of all favs though is an empty Pepsi bottle with a few small rocks in it. I made it when I was trying to teach my little one to stay off of my hutch. Someone told me if I would rattle the rocks in the bottle and toss it in the direction of the cat when she was getting ready to jump up on the hutch it would scare her away.

Wrong! The game is to play like you are going to jump up so Mom will throw the noise maker for us to play with. Both cats take turns batting the thing all over the house.

My cats love the track ball, too. lol They are so spoiled--two cats have 4 beds and more toys than you could imagine.

Patches is gone, too.
First I lost my father. 6 months later, Pippin died of cardiac arrest on a vet's table in S. Fla and 6 months after that, I had to put Patches down. She was on subcutaneous fluids for years and her kidneys were shutting down. I tried to make her last days happy ones. I still miss them both. They were so good to my father--avoided the oxygen leads, kept him company.

It took me three years to be willing to be adopted by Sadie and Celia and I found them at Rescue Village.

Back
Top Bottom