Talk About Inflation!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
James went to the store this afternoon to buy some ground beef and a few other things. He went to pick up a package of ground beef, and it said it was $106.84 for less than two pounds! He looked and there were a couple more packages about the same price. They had accidentally set the price at a little over $84 a pound! He told someone about it of course, and they took it back to remark it. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

If I spent that much on ground beef, I'd have to take pictures of it and frame them! :-p

James asked the guy at the store if it would make him look 20 years younger. He said he would be willing to pay that much then. :wacko:

Barbara L: Thanks for timely topic matter

Madrid:

Public Transport ( subway, city buses, railway & long distance bus system ) have all gone up considerably since July 1st.

Fish and seafood is still reasonably priced ... Chicken has gone up ...

Italia: other than pasta, food is quite a bit more expensive ...

thanks for timely topic.

Margaux.

That's about what some people would have you believe it would cost if you ordered it from Omaha Steaks!

In actuality, though, I just ordered 2 boxes of ground beef from Omaha Steaks, each containing 4 one pound packages, for $19.99 a box, and the shipping was FREE! I just love it when I can get a package of ground anything that weighs EXACTLY one pound! It makes following recipes SO much easier.

Back
Top Bottom