Tapping another resource, and a powerful one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I have always been one to take care of myself, and my family. but there are times when ya just have to ask for help.

for better than thirty years, my wife has been suffereing from chronic pain, especially migraines. Last year she was told that in her case, treatment hasn't worked well due to problems in her cervical vertabrae from an accident she suffered in her ealy adult life. They also said that the injury was too old and couldn't be fixed. The result, she will continue to suffer from almost daily migraines. That's the history.

I am simply asking that you include my wife, Debbie, in you prayers. And I thank you.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed,
she is included, in our list of those we pray for daily.

kadesma

Ditto, here, G'weed.

Just as an observation and from experience, I didn't have migraines until I was in a serious vehicle accident (closed head injury). I lost my memory as a result of the accident and have regained it after extensive study/treatment, but only because I am now taking 10 mg. of Aricept daily. Aricept, as you may or may not know, is a drug used to treat the symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease.

Studies have discovered it could be/is helpful in treating migraines. Since I've been taking the drug, I have had NO migraines. Perhaps this could help Debbie, too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom