Tattoos, who has 'em?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am getting the final shading done on one of my sleeves this weekend, I can not wait! The guy doing my work has become a fast friend, and does some insane work, and I look forward to him working on me. Need to touch up the other sleeve, and then work starts on the chest again...

Reply to letscook, it sounds as though you have common sense, in the real world, many youngsters think they are cool, once done sometimes when they get older they regret them and have all sorts of problems trying to remove them, also in Australia Dr's have discovered that placing peircings and tattoos on your body makes you more suseptible to Hep C which is the lowest degree of Hepatitis but can also make your body ill, let me know when you open your laser surgery business, we can do a trans-continental US/Aust radical laser tattoo removal and make big bucks.:ROFLMAO:

rose, you're not more suseptible by getting tattooesl, you get hep from unsterile tatoo equipment IF a previous patron was a hep carrier & thier equipment was not cleaned between tatooings.

& mine's not cause i think i'm cool, it's cause i like my tattoo. & i'm also 27.

Not really interested it in too much, maybe I'll get a small one someday, but it would have to be something I cared about a lot. I liked the little old ladies on page one and the rose! :LOL:

I do not have any. they are just not something I would ever want for myself. My first exposure to them was when i learned about how the Nazis forced my relatives to have numbers tattooed on their arms. That is not an image I will ever get over and thus they are not my thing. I see nothing wrong with people who get them though. More power to ya.

The ones I do not understand though are finger mustaches. Have you seen these? It seems to be mostly girls who are getting them. They get a mustache tattooed on their index finger so they can hold their finger up to their lip and it looks like they have a mustache. It was funny the first time I saw it, but do you really want that for the rest of your life?

I just have to say some of those are gruesome, some of them are gorgeous [with colors that are amazing] some are sick and some are just plain awful, but thanks for the link so we could view, makes me thrilled I'm unmarked:wacko:

agreed on the non inked tip for myself. i have however seen people and friends with awsome work. i do believe it is a form of art and expression. some people however cannot pull it off, much like a bad mustache. ink does offer a great visual message, that i do or do not want to associate with someone. you may be offended by a tatoo on someone but that saved you from having to figure that out through wasted conversation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom