Terrible Day Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good for you Cat. When you see your classmates, smile, nod your head and say "Good Morning."

I have a saying. "Love your enemies. It will drive them crazy!" :angel:

Good job, Cat! Keep holding your head up, and don't let them think they got to you. Good advice here, and there's nothing I can add, other than to keep doing all the things you're doing! It's working! (And I agree, the dean was an idiot, shhhhh).

Last edited:
Good job, Cat! Keep holding your head up, and don't let them think they got to you. Good advice here, and there's nothing I can add, other than to keep doing all the things you're doing! It's working! (And I agree, the dean was an idiot, shhhhh).

A BIG idiot! She doesn't know her job is to protect ALL the students. :angel:

A BIG idiot! She doesn't know her job is to protect ALL the students. :angel:

I have a feeling college deans and administrators are not as well-trained to deal with bullying as are K-12 school administrators and counselors. It's unfortunate, as college kids (obviously) get bullied too, and need support.

Hang in there, Cat!

Now, we want to hear more about your new stove.....

Last edited:
I have a feeling college deans and administrators are not as well-trained to deal with bullying as are K-12 school administrators and counselors. It's unfortunate, as college kids (obviously) get bullied too, and need support.

Hang in there, Cat!

Now, we want to hear more about your new stove.....

What are you going to be baking? Something good I hope. You can cook the Thanksgiving dinner on it. We will guide you along. Start think of your menu. :angel:

When Mamma sees of this, she will agree. We talked of this today, and I told her of holding my head up and becoming very normal. She and Papa were proud!

Mamma likes this website very much and she has plans to spend time of it. This website is precious to me, and she is knowing of this. You all are treasures to me, and she has become to know this and she likes all of you also!

I am happy I made Mamma and Papa proud. DA is proud of me also. I hid my hurt of this very well.

It does still hurt me of this, but not so much any more. I asked God to help me forgive them of this childish prank, and He made this to happen in my heart. The hurt is very little now, and it shall disappear soon. I forgive them. I shall not carry any anger or hurt of them any more.

I had fun today, and I shall show you all this into another posting.

With love,
~Cat

What are you going to be baking? Something good I hope. You can cook the Thanksgiving dinner on it. We will guide you along. Start think of your menu. :angel:

I shall post of this! It is too funny! I must attend to DA but when I return, you shall see of this!

I made her a ...... cake. Hm.

With love,
~Cat

Good job today, Cat, to show those students that you can be more grown-up about this than they can. Hope they leave you alone now if they don't want to be nice to you. They don't know what they are missing out on. ;)

Sometimes I become mad with Mamma but I never stop loving her. Just as she becomes mad with me but never stops to love me also........
This reminded me of my dear Mom. When I got mad at her I'd say "you don't love me anymore". (Put in a pouting lip here) Her reply was "I love you. I'll always love you. But right now I don't have to like you." I would then try really hard to make sure my Mom liked me too. :)

Good job today, Cat, to show those students that you can be more grown-up about this than they can. Hope they leave you alone now if they don't want to be nice to you. They don't know what they are missing out on. ;)

This reminded me of my dear Mom. When I got mad at her I'd say "you don't love me anymore". (Put in a pouting lip here) Her reply was "I love you. I'll always love you. But right now I don't have to like you." I would then try really hard to make sure my Mom liked me too. :)

Thank you! I do know Mamma and Papa are not required to love of me. One day I shall deserve this wonderful love they have for me.

With love,
~Cat

When my kids would yell, "I hate you", I would tell them that it was all right to hate me. That is what they were supposed to do. They were the child, I was the mother. It meant I was doing my job. Drove them crazy.

What kid hasn't said I hate you to their parent. I don't understand parents who think they should be popular with their kids all the time and feel hurt when they hear those words. :angel:

My mom did the same, although she would say, "I love you, but I don't love what you're doing right now."

Cat, your parents love you because you're a sweet, thoughtful young woman with a wicked sense of humor :LOL: That's why we love you, too. You deserve it.

Last edited:
When my kids would yell, "I hate you", I would tell them that it was all right to hate me. That is what they were supposed to do. They were the child, I was the mother. It meant I was doing my job. Drove them crazy.

What kid hasn't said I hate you to their parent. I don't understand parents who think they should be popular with their kids all the time and feel hurt when they hear those words. :angel:

Count me as one of those kids who has never said I hate you to my parent. I never would. Words hurt and I try to be careful with mine. My Mom taught me that.

I do agree with you mostly Addie, parents are meant to be parents as their kids already have friends and don't need you to be their buddy. But I think EVERY parent feels hurt when they hear harsh words from their kid. It doesn't mean you won't do your job, but it still hurts.

CatPat, there is a big difference between "love" and "like". The kind of love your parents have for you is unconditional. It is wondrous and awe inspiring because you never have to do ANYTHING to deserve it. That is a bit humbling, but you just have to accept that it IS. You never have to deserve it. "Liking" is different. You do need to work to have someone LIKE you. I can LOVE my kids but not LIKE them very much when they are being naughty or rude. Parents love their kids no matter what they do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom