Thank you DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone here knows that I write very shorts posts, and never lecture.:ROFLMAO: I just want to say that this site is the freindliest, and most sincere internet site, bar none. You are all great people who share a genuine desire to make life a bit richer for everyone else. And that seems to be a rare quality these days. So I'm simply saying, thank you for being you.

And Kadesma, this is the best post I've seen, bar none. Thanks for opening it up.

And besides, where else could I have lobbed snowballs and watter ballons at a hot tub from accross a big old lake?;)

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I definitely feel as if my DC family is truly family. In fact, I talk to my DC family more than my real family. You are always available! You actually know more about my life than most of my family and a few of you know more of what is going on in my life than than anyone but my husband and daughter. I know that if I need a good laugh, a serious discussion, or prayers I can turn to my DC family. So I would like to add my thanks to those already mentioned--you are a great and amazing group of people!

:) Barbara

I can not express how much DC means to me. I truly have found friends here. I do not know how how would have made it the last few weeks without all of you - I wish you all the best - More laughter less tears - But always there no matter what!!!

Back
Top Bottom