Thank You for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
...helping me waste another day. :LOL: I have gotten absolutely NOTHING done - AGAIN!!!!!! There is a little time left - maybe, just maybe, I can accomplish something...........:blush:

You are more than welcome Elf:) I'm just surprised it took ya so long to figure out our game plan:LOL::ROFLMAO: Wanna come play tomorrow?:-p

kades

Just be glad they don't slap a note to your back that say's kick me:ROFLMAO:

cj
When my boys were fencing, we traveled a lot to tournaments. At one venue, I fell asleep face down on the bleachers. Someone put a card that said "Spank Me Hard" on my butt and then took a lot of pictures. I had no idea until I saw the pics later on the fencing club's website. I suspect it was my boy Nick. He's the one who waited until I went to the restroom and then told all the other fencing moms (on our first day at that club) that we homeschool because I'm too drunk by the afternoon to pick kids up from school! I didn't find out about this till much later when someone mentioned that they were in AA and invited me to attend meetings with her!

.... haven't got anything done today either... and I'm at work! Shame on me!!!

He thought it was very funny because I really don't drink. Really! He was about 18 at the time and had no clue that not everyone has such a twisted sense of humor. Not to mention how long those moms would eye my drinks suspiciously.

He thought it was very funny because I really don't drink. Really! He was about 18 at the time and had no clue that not everyone has such a twisted sense of humor. Not to mention how long those moms would eye my drinks suspiciously.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's funny no telling what else he has told people that you don't know about.:angel::angel:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's funny no telling what else he has told people that you don't know about.:angel::angel:
Honestly, I worry about that sometimes. But he was so funny to have around the house - I miss him being here all the time. Here's another thing he did - at times he looks a lot like Johnny Depp. I'm attaching a pic - I have better ones that really show you what I mean but I can't find them right now. Anyway, once we were in New Orleans for a fencing tourney and Saturday night, he went with the rest of the fencers to the French Quarter. Well, to inebriated people, he must look just like him because he signed autographs all night long. Apparently even women's chests! But he signed them all Johnny Dipp.

Attachments

• NickMyls.jpg
    NickMyls.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 43
photo finish

Honestly, I worry about that sometimes. But he was so funny to have around the house - I miss him being here all the time. Here's another thing he did - at times he looks a lot like Johnny Depp. I'm attaching a pic - I have better ones that really show you what I mean but I can't find them right now. Anyway, once we were in New Orleans for a fencing tourney and Saturday night, he went with the rest of the fencers to the French Quarter. Well, to inebriated people, he must look just like him because he signed autographs all night long. Apparently even women's chests! But he signed them all Johnny Dipp.

wow, he is a dead ringer for johnny . how fun, bet he gets a lot of milage out of it.

babe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom