Thank you Urmaniac and RDG - You're Great!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michelemarie

Executive Chef
My daughter is working on her first term paper. Her topic is "Italy". She gathered all the "technical" information from the internet and books, but I thought it would be interesting to get some "living" information. I told her about my two friends I met on this forum - Urmaniac and RDG, both living in Italy. She emailed them and both responded quickly with a wealth of information.

She and I have thanked both of them - but I wanted to share with everyone just how helpful Urmaniac and RDG were and thank them again, in front of all of you.

The people on DC are truly amazing, I'm glad to be part of this group. I hope to have the opportunity to help someone like they both helped my daughter. Thanks Urmaniac and RDG! You're great!

What a wonderful source of valuable information our friends of this community are!
(you know, kitchenelf was responsible for naming my son's science project last year!)

That's awesome!! I knew talking to everyone here is always so much fun and we get a lot of help through each other, but, that is beyond what I would have expected. Way to go you two!!

this is the kind of response we always get here on DC..We ask for help and right now we have an answer, and then another, til we have all kinds of helpful advice..Thoughtfulness, kindness, the eagerness to help a friend, runs through this fourm deeply..How, lucky we are to know each other. I'd rather be here than just about any place else I can think of...It's HOME:)

kadesma

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Ooooh Michele, you are soooo sweet!! I was just having a good time meeting your girl and sharing some fun... it was such a pleasure to be a wee bit of help to her, actually that was just a beginning of all that I would have like to share with her... so let me remind you, your daughter and anyone in your family I am always here if you have ANY question or curious about something from Italy!!

Grazie mille for such a grand recognition, Michele, I am just tickled to death
10.gif

P.S. How is your quest for gnocchi going???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom