Thanks DC Admins & Mods Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Maloney

Senior Cook
I would like to create a thread for those of us with MANY THANKS to the Administrators and Moderators of Discuss Cooking for their constant support and their time. I have received generous support from many of them here on DC.

Thank you PrincessFiona for your most recent support and time in resolving my log-in problem. I am adding a precious stone to your tiara ;)

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR BEING HERE :)
YOU ARE GREAT!!!

I would like to create a thread for those of us with MANY THANKS to the Administrators and Moderators of Discuss Cooking for their constant support and their time. I have received generous support from many of them here on DC.

Thank you PrincessFiona for your most recent support and time in resolving my log-in problem. I am adding a precious stone to your tiara ;)

YOU ARE GREAT!!!

I too was a recent recipient of the Princess's good work. Add another precious stone to her crown.

Kudos to all of the staff of Moderators and Admin. helpers. :angel:

Thanks for keeping us all in line, especially me. You know how I can be. ;)

Yes, I too would love to give a big thank you to our lovely mods and admin, they are fabulous people and do a fabulous job, which is very much appreciated.

They are always there for you and willing to help in any way

Thank you so much :)

Having "been there and done that" I know that being a Mod or Admin can be both a rewarding job and a thankless headache. Every one of you have been there for me on both sides of the door and I salute and thank you. :)

I don't have any specific gratitude at the moment, but I am sure there will be something soon....there always is! :angel:

Having "been there and done that" I know that being a Mod or Admin can be both a rewarding job and a thankless headache. Every one of you have been there for me on both sides of the door and I salute and thank you. :)

I don't have any specific gratitude at the moment, but I am sure there will be something soon....there always is! :angel:
What she said, word-for-word. :cool: Thanks!

YOU ARE GREAT!!!

I too was a recent recipient of the Princess's good work. Add another precious stone to her crown.

Kudos to all of the staff of Moderators and Admin. helpers. :angel:

Thanks for keeping us all in line, especially me. You know how I can be. ;)

Yes, I too would love to give a big thank you to our lovely mods and admin, they are fabulous people and do a fabulous job, which is very much appreciated.

They are always there for you and willing to help in any way

Thank you so much :)

What she said, word-for-word. :cool: Thanks!
To each and every one of you. You each have a special place in my heart. Many of you were here for me during the kidney loss that really almost took my life, without you I have know idea where I'd be now so I deeply want to thank you again. To my new friends, bless you for coming to my side liking my recipes and being so kind. I'll hold you all dear and keep you close. Thank you again and again.
You are good people.
kades

To each and every one of you. You each have a special place in my heart. Many of you were here for me during the kidney loss that really almost took my life, without you I have know idea where I'd be now so I deeply want to thank you again. To my new friends, bless you for coming to my side liking my recipes and being so kind. I'll hold you all dear and keep you close. Thank you again and again.
You are good people.
kades

Hey, YOU are one of the TERRIFIC ones!!! Thanks for your love & help Kadesma :flowers:

That's so sweet!

Thanks so much, guys!

Last edited:
What nice things to say. Thanks for the thanks!

Well we say it because it is true and well deserved. You folks do a fantastic job of keeping this forum a place we all want to come back to each day. This forum is one of the safest places to come to on the internet. And that is because of the work you all do. :angel:

well we say it because it is true and well deserved. You folks do a fantastic job of keeping this forum a place we all want to come back to each day. This forum is one of the safest places to come to on the internet. And that is because of the work you all do. :angel:

bravo addie!

Well we say it because it is true and well deserved. You folks do a fantastic job of keeping this forum a place we all want to come back to each day. This forum is one of the safest places to come to on the internet. And that is because of the work you all do. :angel:

+1

Back
Top Bottom