Thanks for your prayers. Norman has died.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie, I am so sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you and your family that peace will be with you. My mom passed away from colon cancer and I took me a while to figure out that my prayers for her to be healed were answered, just not the way I expected them to be. Now she is healed, in her new body, no more pain.... but I do miss her and I know that you will miss Norman.

My heart be with you sweetie.

Answers

sattie said:
Katie, I am so sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you and your family that peace will be with you. My mom passed away from colon cancer and I took me a while to figure out that my prayers for her to be healed were answered, just not the way I expected them to be. Now she is healed, in her new body, no more pain.... but I do miss her and I know that you will miss Norman.

My heart be with you sweetie.

Our prayers are answered. Just as you said sattie not our way but His way. Losing a good friend doesn't seem fair. Please accept my sympathy and hoping you will find peace in regard to his passing. Most of the Normans I knew were always kind people too. Nice name.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom