Thanks for your prayers. Norman has died.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
Thanks for all your support, affection, comments, and prayers. Unfortunately, our dear friend, Norman, lost his battle with colon cancer.

Buck and I are numb. We're going to miss a dear friend. His family is doing as well as can be expected and we ask you keep them in your prayers. His wife, June, is exhausted. Understandably. She's almost 900 miles away and we wish we could be with her, but that's not possible.

Thanks, again, for your love and support.

Prayers for the family and for you and Buck..God's speed Norman rest in peace.

kadesma

All of you are in my thoughts and prayers at this time which is so sad for you and such a release for him.. May you all be lifted up by your love for one another.:)

Katie and Buck, I'm so sorry about your dear friend. A virtual hug from me and some prayers for peace for all of you.

(((Katie and Buck)))I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your friend Norman- I will surely keep you both and Norman's family in my thoughts and prayers.Love and energy, Vicki

Oh Katie, I'm so very sorry for your loss. We know how you feel as we lost one of our closest and dearest friends two weeks ago today after a brief fight with cancer. I'm sorry that you don't live closer to June and Norman. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as well as Norman's family.

XOXO

Katie and Buck - I am sorry for your loss - I am not online as often as I used to be, but I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and I know you have heavy hearts.

Back
Top Bottom