Thanksgiving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We celebrated our Thanksgiving already 4meandthem, its in October. We Canadians like to get an early start on everything! :LOL:

Happy Thanksgiving to all our good friends in the US! Remember to wear elastic waistband pants!

We celebrated our Thanksgiving already 4meandthem, its in October. We Canadians like to get an early start on everything! :LOL:

That's probably because it's colder here and we harvest earlier. It is after all a harvest festival.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our good friends in the US! Remember to wear elastic waistband pants!

Elastic waistband pants - brilliant! :LOL:

Yes, I am very thankful for DC and all my wonderful friends here from all over. I wish all my US friends a very wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thank you, so far so good...I slept in, we'll be eating later. I'll be getting to it as soon as I have my coffee. Good thing I don't have anyone coming over.

i slept in too. big day yesterday. was a turkey day a bit early. off to another one in about a hour. i have much to be thankful for this year. for starters, i am still alive. despite the drs. attempt to kill me. i love to see all my family even the dysfunctional ones. lol. thanks for good wishes everyone. happy turkey day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom