"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 11-03-2006, 06:20 AM   #1
Cook

Location: South Australia, Australia, The southern Hemisphere, The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe
Thankyou everybody

Hi this is the better half of Kim and Krysten (being Kim of course )

Just wanted to say that we have both successfully completed our year 12 studies. We only have exams to go but they will be ok. We finished our hospitality course 3 weeks before the end of the year for year 12's so just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone who has helped us out over the year. We couldnt have done it without you. Your brilliant ideas for serving and recipes right from when we started with our pannacotta through to our last dish of vegetarian dishes. We really appreciate it.

Next year we both hope to continue our studies. I hope to go to university and do a bachelor of arts to either teach japanese or hospitaltiy and Krysten wants to go to TAFE and study accounting.

We hope to still catch up on here with all you guys but if we dont we are sorry and wish everyone all the best for the future.

Lots of Love

Kim & Krysten (please dont forget us)

"Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?" - Jack Sparrow
Cheese-lovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:57 AM   #2
Executive Chef

Send a message via MSN to urmaniac13 Send a message via Skype™ to urmaniac13
My hearty congrats to both of you Kim and Krysten!! Glad that we could help in your projects, and best wishes to whatever your future endeavour will be. I really hope both of you can keep in touch with us.

You guys are still in for the apron, right? It has been a painstaking process, but your turn is approaching slowly but surely!

Old 11-03-2006, 09:25 AM   #3
Master Chef

Congratulations, Kim and Krysten! It sounds like you've had a very busy and successful year! Best of luck in your next adventures!
Old 11-03-2006, 09:30 AM   #4
Hospitality Queen

yes - the apron. What would you like us to do about that?
Old 11-05-2006, 06:14 PM   #5
Cook

Location: South Australia, Australia, The southern Hemisphere, The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe
we would still love to be a part of the apron as we plan on hanging around. You havent got rid of us yet!!!! lol. I'll even try and convince Krysten to dress in her school uniform to wear it as we had just started school when we joined up and i think that would be cool.

You guys are the best. we love you all

Kim

P.S just also wanna add that the reason Krysten and i kinda disappeared for a while is coz we have exams coming up and the stupid school decided to block discuss cooking from being viewed. It was only in the past month that they did it too. the complain about using sites that arent educational for us but the let us see them but block ones like this that ARE educational (well for us anyways) so sorry bout being strangers for a whie

Old 11-06-2006, 12:33 AM   #6
Chef Extraordinaire

Site Moderator

Location: I live in the Heartland of the United States - Western Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese-lovers
It was only in the past month that they did it too. the complain about using sites that arent educational for us but the let us see them but block ones like this that ARE educational (well for us anyways) so sorry bout being strangers for a whie
What a bunch of old poops! It appears that they wouldn't know something educational if they fell over it. So sorry. Keep doin' well in school. We're proud of you both.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:46 PM   #7
Cook

Yeah they do kinda suck...i FINISHED my EXAMS!!! yay and im really happy and exited coz only 11 days from now it will b e kims 18th biirthday which in australia means alcohol and voting. And as exited as i am about kim being 18 like me im more exited by thr fact that that very same night it will be the FORMAL, which is kinda like the prom, anyways YAY, pretty dresses, dancing, fun with friends, limos, photos, and then ALCOHOL!!! (nah i dont plan on getting drunk unless im not working the nnext day.

i gotta go and burn all my school books now but yes...have fun and ReMeMbEr Me AnD kIm..

Luv Kim and Krysten (AKA K1 and K2(((Krysten always come second for some strange reason, no fair i wonna be first but anyways)))))))))))