The 6-Year Drought is Over!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
After being out of work for almost 6 years (4 for me--this area was hit hard even before most of the country), James has found a great job! He will start Monday. It is a brand new company. He will be training people to do REVIT (architectural CAD) and I guess doing CAD work himself. I am SO proud of my Honey Bunny, Maidrite!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Go James I'm proud of you and for you. Best of luck my friend.
kades

WOHOOO!!!!

THAT'S AWESOME, BARABARA. i'm really happy when one of the good guys win!

i just took a class in i.t. and i had a great instructor. i saw how much it meant to the course, as all teachers do in their fields, but especially tech. i can see james being the same kinda guy, great at his job. his students will love him, as we do.

WOHOOO!!!!

THAT'S AWESOME, BARABARA. i'm really happy when one of the good guys win!

i just took a class in i.t. and i had a great instructor. i saw how much it meant to the course, as all teachers do in their fields, but especially tech. i can see james being the same kinda guy, great at his job. his students will love him, as we do.
I'm still confused about exactly what he will be doing. I know there is some training next week, where I guess he will be training people, then I think the actual job will be designing panels (they make "green" panels for buildings, etc.). I will know more later. Right now I'm just glad for such good news! :cool:

Barbara, when you get home, you give that wonderful hubby of yours a big hug from me. And tell him that I am so very proud of him. He will do great. I personally know what a huge relief it is when that big break comes and it will be life-changing for both of you.

Oh, yes, tell James that if the two of you ever make it up here, or we get down your way I am definitely making him that orange chiffon cake! (I mean it!)

Barbara, when you get home, you give that wonderful hubby of yours a big hug from me. And tell him that I am so very proud of him. He will do great. I personally know what a huge relief it is when that big break comes and it will be life-changing for both of you.

Oh, yes, tell James that if the two of you ever make it up here, or we get down your way I am definitely making him that orange chiffon cake! (I mean it!)

Oh! If they go see you, they HAVE to drive by me....:ohmy:

It is still in our plans to visit both of you (along with a few others) someday, as soon as possible!

I will definitely give him those hugs!! :cool:

Well, when they do pass you, hop in and come over for a piece of cake.....if James will share, that is!

A pickup with a cooler full of goodies would be nice, and a rocking chair ala Beverly Hillbilly Grandma would be nice for the Princess!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom