The alphabet game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
This is one we used to do in grade school... Make the longest sentence that you can using the next letter of the alphabet. Aunt Annie's angry aardvark already ate an apple and a another animal.

Barry Bear brought bright blue baby berries bursting bountifully.

Every evening Edward Eddie Evensworth enjoyed eating everything except elegant eagle eggs.

good one grumble. Glad you decided to play. Good girls giggling gladly give gifts.

Whoops! I missed "J"!! Sorry about that! Good thing I'm not a teacher or anything like that. Umm. Er. Yikes! I'd better get while the gettin's good! (I went one ahead because I figured someone was working on "j"! But I forgot to check!).

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
Whoops! I missed "J"!! Sorry about that! Good thing I'm not a teacher or anything like that. Umm. Er. Yikes! I'd better get while the gettin's good! (I went one ahead because I figured someone was working on "j"! But I forgot to check!).

:) Barbara
Funny because I posted a J then when it came up you guys were already on M, I thought I'd missed my chance so I deleted. Here is my highly anticipated J!

Jaywalking Jupiter Joggers Jump Joyfully!

I know what your thinking! Why would joggers be jumping? And why would they be jaywalking, let alone on Jupiter where they don't have intersections to jaywalk or jayjog.:LOL: I say, it's just a silly sentence and it's late so I'm extra silly. Now, on to "O" sentence. Goodnight all, this silliness is going to bed.

Last edited:
Okay.. so "J" is covered. But "N" was the last letter before the confusion.. so I'm going with "O" now. (did everyone follow that? LOL) And its related to cooking too!

Old Ollie's opinion on olive oil?

peter, pulled,polyester pants putting paul,percairiously past pacing panther

kadesma:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom