"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 02-28-2006, 12:06 PM   #11
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckytom
lol mish...

fran drescher reminds me of a girl from astoria that i dated in college. same voice and accent, and big hair and clothes.
funny thing, my best memory of her was after lacrosse games, her mom would cook me up the best garlic rubbed steaks and italian salads that i've ever had in my life. ahhh, sweet memories.
i wish i could remember her name tho... (j/k)

gb, i guess i should get a dvr. i've avoided it because i really don't need another reason to not sleep.
BT. That's the old Nanny. This one is the version with the English lady... where the kids keep getting out of bed and the parents keep putting them back in bed, to the tune of Johnny? Be Good, Be Good. Sadly, Mr. Sheffield is not in this one. LOL. BT, can we get the recipes?

Old 02-28-2006, 12:14 PM   #12
Chef Extraordinaire

oh, ok, i know that one mish, the nanny that only has that one ugly purple-ish suit and drives up in an english black taxi.
ya know, i actually paid attention to some of her suggestions for future reference.
unfortunately, so did dw, so now i get a lot of timeouts in the bad boy corner.

Meh nom eh noh...doot dooooo do do do.
buckytom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:16 PM   #13
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckytom
oh, ok, i know that one mish, the nanny that only has that one ugly purple-ish suit and drives up in an english black taxi.
ya know, i actually paid attention to some of her suggestions for future reference.
unfortunately, so did dw, so now i get a lot of timeouts in the bad boy corner.
Yep, that's the one. LOL. We all need some quiet time. LOL Those little chairs are a little uncomfortable.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:42 PM   #14
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
I watched ... and yawned the entire way through it.
I thought both teams had really bad ideas for promoting SAM'S.
They could have come up with much better ideas. And I think that only losing by three sign ups was not that big of a deal. Only getting 40 people to sign up for the better card seemed really bad too me... have you guys been to Costco or Sam's lately? Hundreds and hundreds of people walk through the door every day.

Anyway... I agree that both of them should have been fired... but... Summer should have known better to interuput THE DONALD. He does'nt like it... lol. And she didn't do as she was told by her pm. Leadership was lacking... Terek should have checked in with Summer and pushed her to make more calls, he should have come up with a better plan.

That being said and my being a girl... I'm glad Terek still there. He's something nice to look at while the shows boring the heck out of me.