The Best Mother's Day Present

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
As my wife opened her Mother's Day card from my eldest son and his wonderful wife, she let out a minor shriek. I ran into the living room to see what was going on. She gushed "We're gonna be granparents." A lump formed in my throat and my ears began to tear up. I felt such joy at both her exuberance, and at the fact that I am going to be a grandpa. It is hard to put into words how much I love babies and children. I was born to be a Dad, and a Grandpa. That is my most important calling in life.

Our home was a very happy one today.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Congratulations to you and your wife GW..Babies are the most precious gift in the world..They bring utter joy to our lives. What a wonderful new adventure you are about to begin.

kadesma:)

You are going to experience joy like you never would imagine. Grandbabies are wonderful. Best to you and your family.

If you loved being a dad, "you ain't seen nothin yet". Grandchildren are six of the best things that ever happened to me. The feel of their tiny arms around your neck can put you in another world. I don't know of a single thing in life to compare it.

Best

GW you received the best gift of all, the news of a new life! See how it works? God knows how to make you happy! Thanks and praise be to Him. May your new grandchild be all you hope him/her to be. With your support and guidance, the world will be a better place.

Oh, congratulations to the future parents and to you and your family. Thanks for sharing and keep us informed.

Last edited:
Congrats ! So happy for you and your wife ! If you think you loved your children - wait until the new little one tugs at your heart. No words can describe it, but the Best !

Congratulations! Tell your wife I know just how she felt. My daughter made her announcement on Mother's Day, and I couldn't have been happier!

Back
Top Bottom