The Best Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
What is the best thing you've ever done in your life? Think about this a bit. See if there is something that you've done or accomplished that really makes you feel like you did something great, achieved some grand goal, helped someone out, whatever. If you invented the super-duper thingamajig, tell us.

I know what I consider is my greatest achievement, and I'll share. But first I want to hear from all of you. And don't be shy. If your achievement is to simply be kind and courteous to the people you meet, then you are extraordinary. If your greatest achievement was bowling a perfect 300, then that's something.

We are a community, and what you have done, just might inspire someone else to do something amazing that they didn't think of.

And no, my best thing isn't my pancakes.:-p

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Hopefully not my best, but what I can think of:

I was in a bar in Toronto having a few with some boys from New Brunswick. They were Francophone. At some point late in the evening one of the boys said he needed to pee. Well, that's normal in a bar. But, he started to unzip his pants right there at the table. I said, "Don't do that. Use the washroom." (But in French) He was not to be deterred. I said that if he didn't go to the washroom to pee, I would write to his mother and tell her. "You don't know her address." Well, he had told me his last name and I knew which very small town he lived in, so I said, "If I mail a letter addressed to 'The mother of Robert Tremblay (not his name), Caraquet, New Brunswick, do you think she will get the letter?"

He zipped up his pants and went to the washroom. His two buddies were flabbergasted. He had peed on the floor of many bars in Toronto. No one had ever been able to stop him before.

taxy, weilding a large, sharp knife may have had the same effect.

that's disgusting. somebody like that needs to have the crap kicked out of him on the spot. were there no men (with backbones) around?

taxy, weilding a large, sharp knife may have had the same effect.

that's disgusting. somebody like that needs to have the crap kicked out of him on the spot. were there no men (with backbones) around?
I have no idea who was around the times he succeeded.

Back
Top Bottom