The Boss is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Dear Santa,

When I Grow up can I please have this, I have been a good boy:rolleyes:

Thank You,
James

Attachments

• mst09_pg_501_ext_lg.jpg
    mst09_pg_501_ext_lg.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
I've always been more of a Camaro man, myself.

Attachments

• chevrolet-camaro.jpg
    chevrolet-camaro.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 217
Yea I'll take either one if Santa is Buying LOL !!!!

Attachments

• mst09_pg_140_ext_sm.jpg
    mst09_pg_140_ext_sm.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 132
My DW says I'll probably be getting Instant Yeast or bread flour in my stocking!:LOL: No fast cars or fast women in my life. I can't be trusted... LMAO

Joe

I want Santa to know that I want my 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado back. It was a beauty. Gun metal grey, black vinyl half-top, grey velour interior. Finish was showroom perfect and engine same. Want it back. But, then, would have to have ex-husband, too. Nope. But that was almost 40 years ago.

Someone in town here has the same car in a champagne color. Been sitting in their driveway for at least 5 years. I salivate every time I pass by. If I had some "play money," I'd have that car in a heartbeat and restore it to the way "my" car was. Someone said the owner wants about $1,000 for it.

If I bought it, regardless of play money or not, my children would have me committed. Hmmmm. I might go gladly to the padded cell...if I could drive myself in the car.:LOL::LOL:

I want Santa to know that I want my 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado back. It was a beauty. Gun metal grey, black vinyl half-top, grey velour interior. Finish was showroom perfect and engine same. Want it back. But, then, would have to have ex-husband, too. Nope. But that was almost 40 years ago.

Someone in town here has the same car in a champagne color. Been sitting in their driveway for at least 5 years. I salivate every time I pass by. If I had some "play money," I'd have that car in a heartbeat and restore it to the way "my" car was. Someone said the owner wants about $1,000 for it.

If I bought it, regardless of play money or not, my children would have me committed. Hmmmm. I might go gladly to the padded cell...if I could drive myself in the car.:LOL::LOL:

I heard that............ LOL

Back
Top Bottom