The Connoisseurs - Big update to our website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lugaru

Sous Chef
Hey Guys, I dont know if anyone remembers me, I actually havent posted here in about a year. You know how it is... we get busy with life and fall off the radar. Anyways a group of my friends put together a site called "The Connoisseurs" and invited me as one of the reviewers. We started out on New Years and already have quite a few recipes, articles and reviews for beer, wine, restaurants, movies, music and various products. Particularly Im proud of my recent tribute to Instant Ramen pioneer Momofuku Ando and our Iron Connoisseurs challenge in which I placed second. :chef:

THE CONNOISSEURS

Our most recent update:

Javier: 7 movie reviews - Babel, Children of Men, Last King of Scottland, Half Nelson, Shortbus, The Prestige and Little Miss Sunshine.

Jon: Back from his volunteer trip to New Orleans he's got 6 restaurant reviews from the big easy.

Michael: Our wine expert has got 4 bottles: Champagne Jacquesson Cuvée No. 730, Juillot Montagne Premier Cru, Rayun Sauvignon Blanc and Claude Courtois Racines Les Cailloux du Paradis

Tom: All six rockstar energy drinks, Three Philosophers Cherry Lambic, Sam Adams Cranberry Lambic and a recipy the sneaky thief took from me, a Mexican staple called "Moyetes" which he has re-dubbed "bean toasties".

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE SITE!
Also yeah, Im thinking of getting back into posting here, I really enjoyed it when I used to.

Lugaru, I certainly remember you - all those great Mexican dishes. Plus your movie reviews.

C'mon back, and I promise to check out your website in depth.

You are remembered. Welcome back.

Hope you have time to stick around for awhile.

Not only did you provide some excellent information on authentic Mexican cuisine, but you participated in numerous discussions. We'd love to see you back here again. Your link sounds interesting. I might just have to check it out. Thanks for the info.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Wow, better than being remembered is finding so many people I remember fondly, I guess now I've got a great reason to hang around besides my crusade to answer Mex cooking questions and picking up more chinese recipes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom