The Crafting Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got inspired to start an Afghan today. located the right knitting needles enough yarn to make it. will start at tv time tonight. haven't knitted anything in a long time. blame it on this thread. lol

I will take full blame babe as long as you find a way to show it when its done!
:)

Im not sure if this falls under the craft category, but ive always wanted to build a boat. Last year for fathers day I got myself a canoe building kit. When completed, wasnt the prettiest thing, but it actually floated :)

This winter/ spring I may make a kayak.

Attachments

• of=50,332,442.jpeg
    of=50,332,442.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 133
  • of=50,590,442.jpeg
    of=50,590,442.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 145
  • of=50,332,442-1.jpeg
    of=50,332,442-1.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 142
  • of=50,590,332.jpeg
    of=50,590,332.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 142
wouldnt be the same without the hat ;) I was almost tempted to break a bottle of my home made kiwi wine when i was ready to launch the boat, but i was afraid the boat would break!!

LOL!!!
What movie was that.... One Crazy Summer I think.... with John Cusack.... they built "the boat", and smashed the bottle right thru the hull???
LOVE that movie!
Just my stupid sense of humor....

Anyway here's Mr.Spider (not to be confused with SpiderMan..)
hanging out with his little waiting-to-be-mailed candycorn friends.

:rolleyes::angel:

Attachments

• IMG_2756.jpg
    IMG_2756.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 154
Larry I got the pattern from lionbrand yarn....
I bet your crochet prize winning wife could crank a few out for ya before Friday.... they take maybe an hour.... ok 6 hours in my house....
pdswife and GrantsKat were supposed to have these guys last week and I'm WAY behind!!!!
:)

As you were typing , i ran up and showed my wife how cute they were . Ill see if i can find some pics of the things she crochets and post them here too since she is more crafty than me, I just build things.

True, but I guess Im a hammer and nails kinda guy, while my wife and daughter are glue, yarn ,and sticker things :-p I like wood, rocks and dirt, they like paint, wax and soaps..

as long as you are creating something that you are proud of.. something that makes you happy it counts. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom