The Dance - Fleetwood Mac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TanyaK

Senior Cook
Did anyone on here ever go to any of their shows ? We have "The Dance" in Boston(1997) and an earlier one from the 80's on DVD and it's our favourite DVDs of all times. We even had "And you say that you love me" as the opening song to our wedding last year. It's the only band we would have paid A LOT of money to go see when they were all still together. So any other Fleetwood Mac fans out there ?

I'm a BIG fan of Fleetwood Mac! I've never seen them live, but my daughter, who introduced me to them, did.
We have The Dance on DVD...love it! I guess Rhiannon is my favorite, but I also love Landslide.

I love thier music. Have several songs downloaded from Itunes. That's as far as I can say being a fan, sorry. LOL
As for women, Fleetwood Mac {yes, I know not all women, you know what I mean though} and Heart are my all time favorites.

We saw them once at a tiny place called The Boathouse that used to be in downtown Norfolk - we were about 6 feet from the stage. Stevie Nicks was touring solo at the time, so they had another lead singer, but she was fantastic, and all the other band members were there. I've been a big fan since Rumours and DH is in love with the '70s Stevie (doesn't acknowledge that she's aged, like the rest of us ;) ), but I wasn't familiar with Mick Fleetwood's "bongo outfit," where he essentially played percussion on his chest. It was a great concert.

I love Fleetwood Mac. Never been to a concert though because 80+ dollars per ticket is bit steep for me. Okay a lot steep !

I have only been to two concerts in my lifetime. One was back when I was in high school at a ballroom in Sherburn, MN. It was Litterer, a small time bad although one of their songs was picked up by Scorpion later.
The other was Alabama when I was in college, and even back then it was $40 for mediocre seats. Was an awesome experience though.
These days I just can't afford tickets to these things. We wanted to go to the circus when it came to town, but $100 for so-so seating was too much. Even the Mexican circus that came to town was too much at $80 for so-so tickets.
Yikes!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom