The Evil Genie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your wish is granted, you recieved the car from the form of a prize in a contest.

I wish I was 18, and had a car.

POOF! You have new carpeting - new to your house. However it is a bright orange shag from the 60's, and its used. You get the feeling the person before you was a cat lady, and wonder if they had carpet cleaning machines back then.

I wish my suitcase would pack itself!

POOF ! Your husband is home for valentines day. You are not - you get stuck in traffic all day because a sheep won't move off the road.

I wish Nick would call.

Gotcha on that one - I can't drive! LOL!!!!!

Poof! Nick called while you were in the shower to say he won't be available the rest of the day.

I wish I wouldn't get interrupted and close windows that contain important messages I am writing!

Poof! You have your wish. No one interrupts you because everyone stops talking to you, and now you can't shut the windows no matter how hard you try!

I wish I had some good guacamole!

:)Barbara

Poof, you ordered in Mexican and have the best guacamole you have ever tasted. However, the mayonnaise was off and in three days you will have the worst case of food poisoning ever.

I wish I was hungry.

You're wish is granted! You are so hungry you could eat a horse. Unfortunately all you have in the cupboards is a crumb so small it wouldn't feed a mouse.

I wish I had more energy today.

Granted, you seem to have boundless energy! However you have to drink 10 cups of coffee per hour (which does a number on your stomach) and you spend all your energy going to the washroom every 5 minutes!

I wish I could go back to bed with the kittens purring me to sleep.

Poof, you are back in bed, sleeping deeply thanks to the purring of your kitties; however, from now on, every time you hear them purr, you fall into a deep sleep instantly.

I wish I had some new funny movies to watch.

Your wish is granted. You have many funny movies to watch, but your phone keeps ringing from friends to see how you're doing.

I wish I had some blueberry pancakes right now.

Your wish is granted. You have lots of blueberry pancakes, but no plates or silverware.

I wish stamps were not going up in May!

Poof ! Everyone is SO nice... however they gift each other their favorite recipes which are in turn HORRIBLE.. and you receive one every day from your neighbor. He makes you eat it in front of him. Because he is so nice you cant tell him you hate it.

I wish all the painting could be finished!

Your wish is granted, and all the painting is done. To celebrate, you open a bottle red wine. By accident you spill it allover the floor, and the stains won't come out.

I wish I had some fresh, homegrown tomatoes right now.

You've got your wish. You now have a pet elephant. Unfortunately he does not like to go outside, so you have to spend the day following him around the house with a shovel.

I wish I chopped nuts and vegetables faster (but still keeping my fingers!).

Poof! Your wish is granted. You can chop nuts and vegetables faster than any chef on earth. Only problem is......you can't stop.

I wish I had my own fully equipped catering kitchen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom