The fridge thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phinz

Head Chef
As requested:

fridge1small.jpg

fridge2small.jpg

fridge3small.jpg

fridge4small.jpg

fridge5small.jpg

fridge7small.jpg

fridge8small.jpg

OMG!! I didn't know whether to believe you about all the types of beers you had. I'm sorry for doubting you!!LOL

i think you need a bit more beer in that fridge... doesnt look like you have enough. :LOL:

(cute dogs, by the way!!!)

:) I love the puppies.God! Dont you just love Dogs? And Cats?The most pure and honest creatures you will ever meet!

Sorry, but I have to boycott this thread till the end of Lent! Just looking at those pictures makes me thirsty...

John

Close your eyes and imagine all the DC members gathering for a drink in this neat bar.:)

Well, here's mine. Yes, I know I need to clean it. And yes, there are colaholics in here, bad!!
This is also why I need a freezer. I never have room!! I broke one of mine door thingies, trying to get a bag of fish out:rolleyes:

Attachments

• frig.jpg
    frig.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 201
  • freezer.jpg
    freezer.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 193
Well, there is one thing that needs to be thrown out, cause, I'm not sure it can be used now. My youngest son caught an 8-9 lb. Bass and he wanted it stuffed,but, never got around to stuffing it. It's whole wrapped up in paper towels and plastic bags. LOL. I hate to throw it away, it was the biggest one he ever caught, but, it was 3 years ago. I'm a really bad pack rat when it comes to my kids stuff. LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom