The Genie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(aww, you are too good for my ego, GB!!)

Granted, but watch out... your jealous but clever neighbour is secretly planning a complete robbery scheme...

I wish I could own a private jet to travel around wherever I please...

Granted, but there are no pilots to be found anywhere.

I wish I could eat all the food I want and stay in perfect shape no matter what.

Granted!! However in order to get rid of what you have eaten you have to spend most of your day sitting in toilet!!:ROFLMAO:

I wish I had a superman's cape to fly around by myself so I wouldn't have to worry about the darn pilot...

Granted, but you now actually are by yourself. You can fly wherever you want, but you have no one to share it with.

I wish the weather was always perfect.

Granted, but now you get no sleep because you are working three jobs.

I wish I knew my children's college education would be paid for and I could afford to retire when the time comes.

Granted, MM, but now you have no money to send them phone cards so they can call you to tell you how lousy they are doing in school.

I wish I lived closer to most of my relatives.

Granted Mud but now you'll be getting unannounced guests all hours of the day.

I wish my cousin would stop her drug use.

middie, that's not fair!!

okay, granted, but, now she will be 200 lbs from eating chocolate for the cravings{sorry, that's all I could think of}

I wish I could lose weight without having to excersise. LOL

It's okay Texas.
Granted but then you'll be lazy bones. ( I wish the same thing myself lol )

I wish winter's in Ohio were shorter and warmer.

Granted but then where'd the fun be in flinging grass balls at people vs. snowballs.

I wish to give all my wish to all of you for whatever you desire. With an extra scoop for middie.........who's having a rough go of it right now I can tell.........praying for ya girl. :)

Granted, but the Hummer you bought drinks gas like Kenny Rogers drinks beer.

I wish I could sing.

Granted! But theres a 90% chance of severe thunderstorms in the forecast.

I wish I had an endless supply of money to spend

That is better than the 100% chance of rain we have had for the past number of weeks :LOL:

Granted, you now have an endless supply of $, but there is also an endless line of people at your door looking for handouts.

I wish my swimming pool was always at the perfect swimming temp.

Granted but then you'll never get anything done because you're always in the pool.

I wish I had more than 1 week of vacation coming up

Back
Top Bottom