The Genie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Granted... now they leave the seat on the toilet up...

I wish my husband could remember how to use the dishwasher

Granted... but now your favorite night time drink tastes a little like DAWN dishwashing liquid...

I wish my hubby would let me get a puppy dog.

Granted BUT ur puppy will go poo poo everywhere... hehehe

I wish the weather won't be so warm here....

Granted but now you are enjoying all the extra sleep that you're getting so much that you accidentally sleep through the alarm on Monday morning.

I wish that I could see my sister, it's been two years since we were face to face :)

Granted, but she's moved in with you and you quickly remember WHY you haven't seen her in two years. :LOL: (at least that's the way it is with my sister hee hee)

I wish I had a brand new 18.0 volt Cordless Drill.

~ Raven ~

(P.S. I cheated. I ordered the drill from Sears during their big sale this week and it will be here next week so that's a self-fulfilling wish :LOL: )

Granted but the first thing you drill is your front tooth!

I wish we were going on a flat walk today instead of a very up hill walk!

Granted but your leg muscles are now lagging on the exercise they need.

I wish my dog would quit pacing and lay down already.

Granted, but now everytime anyone has a problem... guess who they're buggin'

I wish I had an unlimited food budget so I could make some of the awesome things I see chefs on TV make...

Granted! But then you find out that the stuff they make may look great, but taste's lousy.

I wish I had a nice set of stainless steel stock-pots.

~ Raven ~

Granted, but you love your new pots so much that you can't stop cooking and you end up gaining 20 pounds :LOL:

I wish I had a hammock to go lay out back in.

(Raven, haven't seen her in two years because we were living overseas until this past March. Now we're in the same country again, but she's in B.C. and I'm in Ontario. Hopefully before the year is up we'll get so see eachother. I miss her soooo much!)

Granted, but now the birds are using you for target practice.

I wish our A/C gets installed this week without any problems.

GB said:
Granted, but now the birds are using you for target practice.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: Ecccckkk, I will have to invent a covered hammock...

Granted, but now it`s so frosty inside your house that icicles are forming.

I wish that I could get together with all of my DC friends next Monday for my Birthday :)

I wish our A/C gets installed this week without any problems.
Granted but now your power bill is higher!

I wish it wasn't so hard to loose weight!

I will grant both of your wishes :)

Piccolina yours is granted, but it will be your worst birthday ever because you will be so sad when all your DC friends have to go home.

southerncooker your wish is granted as well, but now you are too thin and it is just as hard to gain weight.

I wish I liked eggs.

Thanks GB, it`s so true, I would be bummed out after that. But it would be such a joy to see you all :)

Granted, but now you decide that you like eggs so much that you buy chickens and one night they escape from their coop, never to return.

I wish that everyone`s wishes could actually come true for them.

southerncooker said:
OOps I must have been typing at the same time Piccolina was now what

Don`t worry in the least, this is a common occurrence, and it always seems to naturally work itself out because someone will come by and reply to one post or the other (or both) and the game (thread) continues merrily along :)

Back
Top Bottom