The Good News and Bad News Award for 2010...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
...goes to Barbara J. Leonard! I got an email today, informing me that I have won a dishwasher (worth $1,000) in the Bosch Purcell Murray Sweepstakes. Yay! Then I saw what I had missed (in the rules) when I entered. You have to be a legal resident of California. So, no dishwasher for me. Oh well, I don't really have a place for it anyway. :shock::wacko::LOL:

:)Barbara

No, it was non-transferable or I would have done that. I'm ok with it though. It was nice to know my name was drawn. I have been entering around a hundred a day lately (most of them I am able to enter for James as well), so it gives me something to look forward to when I check my email. :cool:

I do something similar BL. I joined a free samples site that sends me a daily list of free samples to sign up for. I get free samples every few days and it gives me something to look forward to when checking the mail.

I like to get free samples too. :)

I signed up with Shop4Freebies. They send an email every day (or more) with a list of what's currently available and you sign up for the samples you'd like. It's nice to get goodies in the mail every so often and to try out new products. I'll get you the www. address next time I get one, or you could probably find them by Googling Shop4Freebies.

Thank you! The link didn't work, but I will look up the site. If you would like to try out a great sweepstakes site try Online-Sweepstakes.com - The web's premier sweepstakes and contest directory and community.. It is free. You can buy a premium subscription for $30 a year, but it's not required. I do the premium one though and have always won back enough to cover the $30 within a week or two of renewing. I don't post a lot there, but my user name there is Already a Winner. I chose that name because I had already won James's heart. :wub: Let me know if you join, and I will give you some tips if you'd like. (That goes for anyone who joins--I'd be glad to help, as others have helped me).

Back
Top Bottom