"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 05-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #111
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitauta View Post
it's good wife night tonight! peter has won the election for governor, but not without some illegal ballot box stuffing, it seems. it appears alicia is about to leave her job to help form a new law firm with cary. i hope this means she has decided not to renew her marriage vows with peter....
I loved the last scene of the closing episode at the apartment,Vit! I sure expected her to be waiting for Will to arrive to share the wine, and a new life with him. When she opened the door to Cary and accepted his partnership offer it blew me away!
I think she accepted the offer mainly to distance herself from the pent up passions she has for Will, now that she's the "good wife" of the Governor. Regardless of the reasons, the courtroom fireworks will fly next season with the two firms butting heads. I also hope Michael J. Fox will be back..love the guy. I can hardly wait for next season!!

Kayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #112
Executive Chef

good news for Good Wife fans! you can now view all four seasons of TGW show on hulu! i just finished re-watching the show's pilot episode, couldn't help myself.:) what an intelligent, well-written, splendidly acted series this has turned out to be! i'm psyched for season 5 to begin!

Old 09-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #113
Senior Cook

Good Wife fan

I'm looking forward to a brand new season of "The Good Wife" starting this month.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #114
Executive Chef

congrats to carrie preston, who won an emmy for best guest performance on the good wife. what a remarkable talent!
it's a shame the good wife's team of writers wasn't recognized at the emmys this year for their magnificant efforts.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #115
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayelle View Post
I loved the last scene of the closing episode at the apartment,Vit! I sure expected her to be waiting for Will to arrive to share the wine, and a new life with him. When she opened the door to Cary and accepted his partnership offer it blew me away!
I think she accepted the offer mainly to distance herself from the pent up passions she has for Will, now that she's the "good wife" of the Governor. Regardless of the reasons, the courtroom fireworks will fly next season with the two firms butting heads. I also hope Michael J. Fox will be back..love the guy. I can hardly wait for next season!!
M.J.F still working? I read a few years back that he has Parkinson's Disease.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #116
Executive Chef

michael j. fox still working? i'll say! his new tv show premiers tonight on nbc at 8/9pm, eastern/central.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:54 PM   #117
Senior Cook

Did I miss something? Kalinda is betraying Alicia and Carey? When brought that on? Did I miss an episode?
Old 10-29-2013, 12:03 PM   #118
Master Chef

I was wondering about that too Sherry, although I've never missed an episode. It looks like Kalinda is going to be a "double agent" but I don't know what her motive is other than money. Anyone else?

Kayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #119
Executive Chef

that was an AWESOME show! bold in so many ways. i can't wait to see how things shake out. this is the first show in which i am breaking with the past, to give peter some earned respect. his passion and loyalty in backing his wife shows his love more than anything he has done previously, reckless as it may be. i have no explanation for kalinda's behavior. she is as always, a difficult character to read, and things are almost never what they seem with her....as for diane, i don't see how she can recoup after her betrayal of alicia and carey....
Old 11-01-2013, 05:12 PM   #120
Executive Chef

has anyone else had the thought that will's character might get killed off this season?