"The Good Wife" | Assume Spoilers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I was gone, I recorded all the GW shows and finished watching all of them last night. What a shocker, for me at least. I'm sure glad I didn't open this thread until now. Can I really be the only one (besides the GW characters) that will be missing Will?
During the last two shows, I thought the acting from the women who loved him was really remarkable concerning his death. I admit to using some tissues in sympathy for them, each grieving in their own complex way. Yep, I'm going to miss his character big time as he added so much to the show.

welcome home, kayelle! i must hasten to find where you are displaying your vacay pics.:)
josh charles tells this story about how he phoned to comfort the mother of one of his fans, and a regular twitter bud, who was deeply distraught about his screen death on TGW. he called, introduced himself, and went on to assure the lady that he is 'just fine', that it had actually been his decision to leave the show and end his contract. she was much relieved....

Last edited:
Vit, I always marvel at how these TV stars just choose to walk away from these very lucrative rolls in search of "self fulfillment". Me thinks it's a pretty cocky attitude and one that most working stiffs would never be able to do with trying to make a living.
I'm sure I'm not the only fan a little ticked off with him, and others like him. I'm also sure his ego is eating up the attention. Gag.

Thanks for the welcome home Vit! You can find the trip news at "Honey I'm Home"..

ah so it's to be finn, then? i hope he develops a personality to go along with those handsome good looks. in the meanwhile, finn and alicia share the loss of their loved ones, and can be bonding in sympathic friendship, while allowing the relationship to grow and blossom. that could work, yeh, yeh, maybe....
it is finally clear that peter and alicia's marriage is a lost cause. there has been far too much hurt inflicted, and emotional damage done, ultimately extinguishing whatever love they once shared.

I LOVED last night's episode - when Peter threw the drink in Castro's face! Yes! But Peter is getting ready to stray......Is it just me, or is Finn getting better looking every time he's on?

Good Wife (Drama series) was not nominated for an Emmy award-- 2014. However Julianna Margulies was nominated for best lead actresses in primetime drama.

I can't give the source, because a friend told me, but it seems that one of the reasons given for not nominating Good Wife for Drama Series was because people were ticked off because Will had been killed off!!

Sheesh. File under Get a Life!

this isn't the people's choice awards. i find it hard to believe that a storyline means they'd not be nominated for an award. so punish the writers, not the actors !

on a side note, i see the actor that played Will, was nominated for an emmy. cool, huh?

Okay, so we were looking at our TV listings today, all ready to sit down and watch The Good Wife tonight. It's not on. Instead, in its slot, The Mentalist is listed. Huh?!

What happened to The Good Wife? Anyone have a clue?

Okay, so we were looking at our TV listings today, all ready to sit down and watch The Good Wife tonight. It's not on. Instead, in its slot, The Mentalist is listed. Huh?!

What happened to The Good Wife? Anyone have a clue?

Dang it, I'm really frustrated too Katie. I've looked everywhere without success. Just when we need to see what happens with Cary! Grrr.
I bet it has something to do with making room for special holiday programming. Bah Humbug!!

Hey folks we're looking to find when episode 11 will be shown in this 6th season.
Reward will be offered to the finder. ;)

Dang it, I'm really frustrated too Katie. I've looked everywhere without success. Just when we need to see what happens with Cary! Grrr.
I bet it has something to do with making room for special holiday programming. Bah Humbug!!

Hey folks we're looking to find when episode 11 will be shown in this 6th season.
Reward will be offered to the finder. ;)

I know, Kayelle. It was just hottin' up and had us all curious. I like The Mentalist, but I wasn't ready to have it interrupt the other story line,

I think you're on to something, though, with the holiday program schedule.

Now I see that Good Wife won't be on next week either Katie.:mad:

I stopped watching the Mentalist when his lady side kick got on my last nerve, so I'd rather see them thrown under the bus for the programming. ;)

I'd love to take you up on that, Kay! I heard it announced out of the corner of my ear when Mentalist was starting.

Last edited:
if, like me, you had been feeling disillusioned, even disgusted at times by the marked deterioration of TGW show-- well, actually, ever since the event of will's death-- i bring you great good news. TGW is BACK!! it's almost like old times. all of a sudden, you find yourself caring, really caring about what happens to alicia again! you are taking an interest in her emotional well-being and of course, her love life. you want to reassure her that she can trust herself to take a chance on love, to have hope once again, to seek happiness and personal fulfillment in the future. if you haven't been keeping up with TGW lately, but you really loved the show at one time, i urge you to go to cbs.com and check out last sunday's episode. i promise you won't be disappointed. it would be fitting for TGW, as well as satisfying for its faithful fans, that this fine show depart on a high note, the class act it has been....

Dang Vit!! I've missed you! Stick around, girl!

if, like me, you had been feeling disillusioned, even disgusted at times by the marked deterioration of TGW show-- well, actually, ever since the event of will's death-- i bring you great good news. TGW is BACK!! it's almost like old times. all of a sudden, you find yourself caring, really caring about what happens to alicia again! you are taking an interest in her emotional well-being and of course, her love life. you want to reassure her that she can trust herself to take a chance on love, to have hope once again, to seek happiness and personal fulfillment in the future. if you haven't been keeping up with TGW lately, but you really loved the show at one time, i urge you to go to cbs.com and check out last sunday's episode. i promise you won't be disappointed. it would be fitting for TGW, as well as satisfying for its faithful fans, that this fine show depart on a high note, the class act it has been....

After the extraordinary and heart wrenching episode last week, I couldn't agree more! As always, you said it perfectly!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom