"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 03-25-2014, 08:32 AM   #151
Head Chef

They seem to be trying to give Carey Agos more gravitas - fewer smiles. But he has such a boyish face that might be hard to accomplish. I'd like to see Nathan Lane's accountant back again; is he still studying for the bar?

Old 03-25-2014, 10:23 AM   #152
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlizzie View Post
They seem to be trying to give Carey Agos more gravitas - fewer smiles. But he has such a boyish face that might be hard to accomplish.
That may be true---- I didn't care for the Agos character at first but slowly it's growing on me.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #153
Head Chef

I think I misspelled 'Elsbeth' (I posted 'Elspeth.') Now I'm wondering if 'Carey' is spelled like the late Cary Grant. Yeah. Google.

Whaddya mean, so what? The real question, I guess, is -- will Peter get kicked out of office?
Old 03-26-2014, 10:58 AM   #154
Head Chef

I'm wondering if next season will have Alicia having to defend the man who killed Will!
Old 03-26-2014, 11:32 AM   #155
Chef Extraordinaire

Site Moderator

Location: I live in the Heartland of the United States - Western Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlizzie View Post
I think I misspelled 'Elsbeth' (I posted 'Elspeth.') Now I'm wondering if 'Carey' is spelled like the late Cary Grant. Yeah. Google.

Whaddya mean, so what? The real question, I guess, is -- will Peter get kicked out of office?
Yep, Elsbeth is spelled E-l-s-b-e-t-h. And, yes, Cary is just like Cary Grant.

Kind of interesting that Elsbeth is married to the main character, the one with the short haircut and glasses, on Person of Interest. Seems like a fascinating pair.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:38 AM   #156
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave76 View Post
I'm wondering if next season will have Alicia having to defend the man who killed Will!

hey, right! alicia will plead him NGBRI, and while she is pleading his defense case in the courtroom, there will be these flashback scenes of alicia and will in love/lust, as alicia is momentarioy lost in rumination.

oh, and btw, i spelled elsbeth's name wrong too, following tinlizzie's usually unerring lead in name-spellings. (thanksalot, tinlizzie)
Old 03-26-2014, 12:19 PM   #157
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitauta View Post
hey, right! alicia will plead him NGBRI, and while she is pleading his defense case in the courtroom, there will be these flashback scenes of alicia and will in love/lust, as alicia is momentarioy lost in rumination.

Do I detect a the barest whiff of sarcasm there? I hope I never have to see Alicia and Will making lust again!
Old 03-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #158
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave76 View Post
Do I detect a the barest whiff of sarcasm there? I hope I never have to see Alicia and Will making lust again!

thass right, caveman....
Old 03-26-2014, 09:07 PM   #159
Cook

Oh my ... we are in for a ride, aren't we ?
Old 04-07-2014, 02:17 AM   #160
Executive Chef

TGW--preempted again!!! and i learn this when? minutes before airtime, i'm told the ACS awards will be coming on 'next, right after 60 minutes'--WTH??? how many sundays, how many seasons of sundays are we expected to put up with this bull***t sunday night time slot for one of CBS's highest rated shows?
if you watch TGW, you know what i'm talking about--CBS sports events running late, and delaying the rest of sunday night's broadcasting, by anywhere from 10-50 minutes. on top of that, TGW getting preempted time and again, by various CBS specials and sports events. an award winning show such as TGW and its fans, deserve better treatment tnan that from CBS, come on!
so here we are, left to wait and wonder one whole week more, to see how alicia's life will be affected by will's sudden death, how the law firms will handle this devastating development, etc....
might peter have had some involvement in the shooting of will?
what did you think about kalinda offering a belt to will's accused killer?
what a show....