"The Good Wife" | Assume Spoilers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay, let's see who we have so far as possible future love interests for alicia: george clooney, john slattery and antonio banderas. i'd like to add benjamin bratt and mark ruffalo to that list. (OMG, have you seen bb in pinero?) do we have any more candidates? or perhaps you think alicia should remain faithfully committed in her marriage to peter and be 'the good wife'....

What? No Banderas fans out there?

Chris Noth must be busy on another project - he sure doesn't get much screen time on this show. And before the season began I heard that Kalinda's part would be bigger this year. Maybe later on.

Oops - I missed yours, Vit. Am I right that all nearly these hunky guys have big brown, melted-dark-chocolate-looking eyes? Not sure about Slattery's.

what, you say you're looking for more eye color diversity for our hunky men? would adding liam neeson to the lover roster help that cause? and ok, i confess, i'm a sucker for those melty brown pools, myself....

OK, Vit. You certainly take the prize for that one!

Per the scenes from upcoming shows: I'm with Kalinda -- the Michael J. Fox character is not the 'new Will Gardner.'

ty, a curtsy squat and a bow to my audience. :)

were chris noth's eyebrows always so black, bushy and scary-looking as they were in last night's preview clip?

They seem to be trying to give Carey Agos more gravitas - fewer smiles. But he has such a boyish face that might be hard to accomplish. I'd like to see Nathan Lane's accountant back again; is he still studying for the bar?

They seem to be trying to give Carey Agos more gravitas - fewer smiles. But he has such a boyish face that might be hard to accomplish.

That may be true---- I didn't care for the Agos character at first but slowly it's growing on me.

I think I misspelled 'Elsbeth' (I posted 'Elspeth.') Now I'm wondering if 'Carey' is spelled like the late Cary Grant. Yeah. Google. :rolleyes:

Whaddya mean, so what? The real question, I guess, is -- will Peter get kicked out of office?

I'm wondering if next season will have Alicia having to defend the man who killed Will!

I think I misspelled 'Elsbeth' (I posted 'Elspeth.') Now I'm wondering if 'Carey' is spelled like the late Cary Grant. Yeah. Google. :rolleyes:

Whaddya mean, so what? The real question, I guess, is -- will Peter get kicked out of office?

Yep, Elsbeth is spelled E-l-s-b-e-t-h. And, yes, Cary is just like Cary Grant.

Kind of interesting that Elsbeth is married to the main character, the one with the short haircut and glasses, on Person of Interest. Seems like a fascinating pair.

I'm wondering if next season will have Alicia having to defend the man who killed Will!

hey, right! alicia will plead him NGBRI, and while she is pleading his defense case in the courtroom, there will be these flashback scenes of alicia and will in love/lust, as alicia is momentarioy lost in rumination.

oh, and btw, i spelled elsbeth's name wrong too, following tinlizzie's usually unerring lead in name-spellings. (thanksalot, tinlizzie)

Last edited:
hey, right! alicia will plead him NGBRI, and while she is pleading his defense case in the courtroom, there will be these flashback scenes of alicia and will in love/lust, as alicia is momentarioy lost in rumination.

Do I detect a the barest whiff of sarcasm there? :) I hope I never have to see Alicia and Will making lust again!

TGW--preempted again!!! and i learn this when? minutes before airtime, i'm told the ACS awards will be coming on 'next, right after 60 minutes'--WTH??? how many sundays, how many seasons of sundays are we expected to put up with this bull***t sunday night time slot for one of CBS's highest rated shows?
if you watch TGW, you know what i'm talking about--CBS sports events running late, and delaying the rest of sunday night's broadcasting, by anywhere from 10-50 minutes. on top of that, TGW getting preempted time and again, by various CBS specials and sports events. an award winning show such as TGW and its fans, deserve better treatment tnan that from CBS, come on!
so here we are, left to wait and wonder one whole week more, to see how alicia's life will be affected by will's sudden death, how the law firms will handle this devastating development, etc....
might peter have had some involvement in the shooting of will?
what did you think about kalinda offering a belt to will's accused killer?
what a show....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom