"The Good Wife" | Assume Spoilers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Archie Panjabi is British. I hear it too. Probably doesn't hear it herself. DH is Aussie and swears up and down he 'doesn't have an accent.':ROFLMAO:

I know she's not American and that's fine. It just seems to me that she turns it on every so often.

I'm afraid Alicia is going to sleep with Peter. When they're together, or speaking on the phone, she doesn't have hate in her voice/eye.

That business with Peter and the prep school principal showed his true colors... I think the writers are hinting that he really is a criminal and should be in prison.

That's what makes this show so good.....the twists and turns. Told DH about Kalinda's accent popping up, and he said, it's probably deliberate; after all, she turned out to be Lilo. More mystery. We'll probably find out something we never knew about Peter and Kalinda.

I still hope Kalinda and Alicia reconcile. It always seems that lead female characters on TV shows never have any close galpals, and they were so opposite, but had fun together. I always had the idea that Kalinda didn't willingly sleep with Peter; but like finding Grace, she didn't want Alicia to know.

I love this show and it's characters, especially Kalinda but she drives me up a wall!

Am I the only one who thinks she mumbles? It's so darn hard to understand her sometimes and she hardly moves her lips when she talks either. Sometimes I have to run it back two or three times to make out what she said. So frustrating !!:angry:

She DOES mumble. I guess she doesn't want to be understood sometimes; that's part of her mystery.

As far as the Peter versus the Headmistress thing, I would have phrased it differently. If I were him, I would have played up the "It's not wise to go against me" line, rather than the "You don't say no to me".

I understand that Alicia wants her kids back in the school she trusts but I don't know that Peter agrees; the fact that he went to bat for this so strongly for her belief makes me feel like they might reconcile, at least in Soap Opera fashion.

As far as the Peter versus the Headmistress thing, I would have phrased it differently. If I were him, I would have played up the "It's not wise to go against me" line, rather than the "You don't say no to me".

I understand that Alicia wants her kids back in the school she trusts but I don't know that Peter agrees; the fact that he went to bat for this so strongly for her belief makes me feel like they might reconcile, at least in Soap Opera fashion.

But he really was using the power of his office to coerce her into enrolling the kids... and if that's not illegal, it's not much of a stretch to believe that he was guilty of whatever other shenanigans he was in jail for to begin with! I think he's headed for a fall - and not back into Alicia's arms!:LOL:

But he really was using the power of his office to coerce her into enrolling the kids... and if that's not illegal, it's not much of a stretch to believe that he was guilty of whatever other shenanigans he was in jail for to begin with! I think he's headed for a fall - and not back into Alicia's arms!:LOL:

This IS Chicago/Illinois politics.....:ohmy:

She DOES mumble. I guess she doesn't want to be understood sometimes; that's part of her mystery.

boy, this last episode of tgw sure stirred up some real interest and also some welcomed discussions, didn't it? i just wanted to say that i don't think peter will get back into alicia's good graces with his strong-arm tactics with the headmistress. remember, alicia was under the impression that peter got his way by using his CHARM, not brute power. when she learns that he used threats to get the kids accepted at the school--and it WILL eventually come out--peter will look less appealing than ever, and his character will need to be evaluated anew. i too heartily support alicia and kalinda's reconciliation, and i think we saw a little bit of that starting to happen in this show....

I was leafing through a 'Rolling Stone" and there was and article about the new people on TV shows; Alan Cumming was one, and it said that his character, Eli Gold is named the same as "Ari Gold" on Entourage - after Rahm Emmanuel and his brother Ari.

Thought it was interesting.

Oh, no!! The Good Wife is new tonight, and so is Downton Abbey. Gotta fire up the DVR and then decide which one will have to wait.

must be a blue moon tonight.:) who do i thank for my introduction to downton abbey? i'm hooked! sherry, where can i view last season's episodes? i have plenty of time, thanks to lousy network tv rosters of late....tgw is mighty stingy w/new episodes this season. just how long and far do they think they can string along their loyal viewers? tgw, with all its fits and starts, is beginning to lose some of its appeal--i'm getting weary with the waiting, and with the lack of continuity of the story line....

Steve and I spent the last week watching all seven episodes of Downton Abbey, season one with Netflix. I'm so glad someone here mentioned it or I would have never known about it. WOW.......talk about hooked!! We'll watch season two at the PBS website.

Back
Top Bottom